Participate in the February 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Strumming Songs!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the February 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Strumming Songs!

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    puppylovesuke
    Participant

Thanks for the encouragement HenriO!
    It’s amazing how you can do something wrong when you’re recording that you’ve never once done before in practice.
    I messed up the paused before the rundown frets 1-3 as if it was the second (slow) pass, my mind is saying why are you pausing this isn’t the second pass you’re supposed to just go normal speed and yet my hands pause???
    Then I inexplicably used new finger positions on the jump to the 10th and 11th fret which slowed me down. In practice I always play it with my ring and middle finger which is weird but it allows me to get there way faster.
    Also hitting multiple strings at once on the run down and the list goes on… but I guess it didn’t sound as bad as it sounds to me.

I hope to one day be able to play relaxed while recording 🙏

puppylovesuke
    Participant

Thanks Andrew, the fact that I’m improving is definitely a testament to this site. It seems like magic to me that I can now play an instrument that produces sounds recognizable to the songs I love.

I plan to write a review soon because if one has any interest in the ukulele this is an absolute no-brainer given the tremendous value.

I already told everyone about it at this big ukulele store in So. Cal. and they were all surprised they didn’t know about it when I explained how cool it was. The word is definitely getting out and I love seeing how much you’re growing and look forward to this awesome community getting even bigger!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@puppylovesuke – So sorry I missed this! TY so much for the kind words and referrals. Really appreciate it 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.