Participate in the July 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Electric Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the July 2022 Member Challenge: WIN Electric Ukulele!

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@annemarie, hehe, thank you so much! Once I got it working and figured out how to make it “spicy” with the overdrive, I was blown away by the sound and feel of it. Still struggling a bit to figure out what the switches on the uke itself do, and couldn’t find much information about that. 😳 But trial and error is the key. πŸ˜…

The amp I ended up getting was this one:

For now I went for the cheapest one that was decently reviewed and it works pretty well, but Andrew recommended this one (that I fully intend to get one day, once I have spare coins):

But yeah, I will defs upload other videos of the uke in action because it’s pretty neat! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…

@nelsonlin2021
    and @lhamilton, thank you kindly, friends! I’m still so excited by the neatness of it! 😁

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@Andrew, thank you so much! 😁 It’s so much fun and there’s so much potential with it! I have plans… πŸ˜…

fmattheus
    Participant

Still struggling a bit to figure out what the switches on the uke itself do, and couldn’t find much information about that.

The centurion is based off of a Les Paul style guitar, so any explanation of that should be valid for yours as well. For example, this YouTube video.

lhamilton
    Participant

This may also help —

Linn

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

Thank you both so much, @fmattheus and @lhamilton! Both of those videos helped tremendously! πŸ˜€

For some reason I really struggled to find that information (probably because I am a total newbie at all of this). I feel more empowered now to tinker in a somewhat more knowledgeable, controlled fashion, lol. Thank you!

lhamilton
    Participant

You’re very welcome, @potato_lady! The video I provided is part of a series provided for folk with this ukulele so you might also enjoy watching the others.

Linda

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@lhamilton, oh, that’s good to know! Thank you kindly!

You know, I just realized that is the learning series that was linked in a card with my uke, but the problem was I looked up “tenthumbspro” manually, and didn’t do the bar code scan on my phone because I am sometimes bad with phone technology. I am in the front seat of the struggle bus at all times, lol. Thank you! πŸ˜€

lhamilton
    Participant

You’re welcome — I bought the same model and it arrived this past week so I’m learning it too.

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@lhamilton, oh, that’s so exciting! Ha, maybe if I hit another wall of struggle, I could ask you, because I feel like you’ll figure it out faster than I will, lol! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.