Participate in the June 2018 Member Challenge – Classical Themed!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2018 Member Challenge – Classical Themed!

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    kaizendon

Thanks Rock Class 101, Uke Republic and all the congrats from my classmates!
    It’s so awesome to win this, when I browse through ukuleles, Mango wood always catches my attention, and finally i can have one!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for being so understanding guys!

suzie1
    Participant

Dang I had such high hopes haha! Congrats, kaizendon! Lucky!

carmen-s
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback Andrew and congrats to the winner

lisadmh
    Participant

Congrats kaizendon! I hope you’ll let us hear it in action!

suzums
    Participant

Congrats, kaizendon! And thank you for the feedback, Andrew! 🙂

Everytime that I don’t win the prize it makes me work harder for the next one. Thanks for this challenge, and excellent work people! 😀

wongbrown

Thank you so much for your feedback, Andrew. Good advice! I will work on it. Also congrats to Kaizendon. You well deserve the prize.

Xx Sheila

rontel
    Participant

Hey Andrew, I know the challenge was over but I’m currently practicing this tune and after hours and days lower part of my left thumb hurts a lot and fingertips of my left ring finger is swollen and the result is not even close to your playing. Is my technique wrong?

I’m attaching my video

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sounds really good, rontel!! I’d bet you need a break, what you are experiencing sounds like a result from overplaying. But, bravo! Keep up the good work, but listen to your body – break when needed.

Viewing 10 posts - 106 through 115 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.