Participate in the June 2018 Member Challenge – Classical Themed!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2018 Member Challenge – Classical Themed!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    jlbross
    Participant

Here is my submission forms June, waltz in C. Not up to speed and far from perfect but was fun to learn.

marni11

Hi, Andrew
    That’s fine! 😉

carollaj
    Participant

Ok so here is my monthly challenge submission, sorry for the poor quality video. It’s winter here and it gets dark early so by the time I recorded it the lighting was terrible. I have only just started learning the ukulele about 11-12 weeks ago (first musical instrument!) so its pretty slow and full of mistakes, funny how as soon as I hit the record button I become all thumbs! Have been very inspired (and perhaps a little intimidated) by all the fabulous posts. Something for me to work towards:)

Carol

ourmaninjapan
    Participant

First challenge for me! I like the mixture of techniques but I’ll have to work quite a bit harder to get them sounding natural. Good challenge though 🙂

jlbross
    Participant

Carol, Your video said unavailable. Same thing happens to me when I hit record. I make the most mistakes

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by jlbross.
    carollaj
    Participant

Oh how strange.It works when I am on my laptop, but says unavailable on my phone, I wonder why? I’ll have a look in the morning and investigate. Thanks for letting me know:)

marni11

Here is my entry! I didn’t have as much time to practice as I wished. I am hoping to memorize this song.

marni11

Oh, and the song I learned was Allegro!

Oh my goodness, this is the most entries I’ve ever seen, rip my luck. 🙂 Nice job everyone, Love all efforts in this challenge. XD

evevev

Hi.
    My name is Ewelina. I just began to play 🙂 It’s my first uke.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by evevev.
    benjamin
    Participant

Here is my entry, Allegro:-

cyberloh
    Participant

Time’s up. But still not good enough.

jlbross
    Participant

Benjamin awesome job.

cornishdpt
    Participant

I was beaten by Bhrams lullaby last month (actually still working on it), but I refused to miss 2 challenges in a row! Got away from the other 14 family members while in a vacation house to record this in the 96 degree heat. Great tune, and really forced me to work my way up and down the neck more than usual.

kayleighb

Ok here goes. It’s not perfect (or anywhere near 😂) but my focus this month was trying to build speed.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.