Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Ukulele

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@katazumiri – I loved the ending! And the speeding up effect. Bravo! Def gonna share this in tomorrow’s newsletter 🙂

@rafaela
    – Beautiful playing with great feel throughout!

jody_hendrickson
    Participant

Apologies for the off-topic question, but how does one sign up to receive the newsletter? Thanks!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Jody, I sent you an email 🙂

rebeca
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I love this month’s theme as I had several of the tunes in my favourite list waiting for me to learn them.
    For now I’m going with “La donna e mobile”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by rebeca.
    leb397
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I have learned so much with the challenges and feel each month has given me more confidence. I apologize up front – I created a duet with In Hall of Mountain King and it isn’t perfectly in synch. I’ve never done a video like it before so “check” for another new experience. Lots more to learn and room to improve… Thank you Andrew for all your comments. KUDO’S TO ALL FOLLOW ENTRANTS – SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU!
    Louisa

Andrew
    Keymaster

@rebeca – Love it! Great take! Was a lot of fun to listen to and watch 🙂

@leb397
    – Well done on the duet! It’s always fun to try something new!

Timing (being in sync) was actually really hard for me too on this song. What helped me was practicing with a metronome. And also tapping my foot along. That helps you feel the beat better 🙂

laurakarr12
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    In The Hall Of The Mountain King

Andrew
    Keymaster

@laurakarr12 – Well done! 👏

rebeca
    Participant

@andrew:Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback. I love this arrengement! 🙂

bibilele
    Participant

June is very busy and this was anyway the last chance to record in these beautiful surroundings. 🙂 But still a lot to practice on this song. No entry for me please.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@bibilele – Wow what a backdrop with beautiful playing to match! Def gonna share this in today’s newsletter 🙂

bibilele
    Participant

@Andrew Wow, thank you! I didn’t manage to subscribe to the newsletter. How can I do this?

Andrew
    Keymaster

@bibilele – I added you 🙂

gstriph
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I’m playing this on the uke I made during covid — fret 18 is only a fragment and it really doesn’t work up there so I played Hall of the Mountain King 1,2,3,2,5. The tone does sound better in person than via my mike LOL.

Jerry

johanna2509
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I chose Hall of the Mountain King. It was fun to play both parts and put them together!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.