Participate in the June 2023 Challenge! You Choose: $1,745 OR $2,900 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2023 Challenge! You Choose: $1,745 OR $2,900 Kanile’a

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    tessiert
    Participant

Thanks @Andrew!

ldarrow
    Participant

@stephen thank you for listening to my submission (I am reluctant to call it a performance at this point). Your time and comments are very much appreciated. I have tried playing with more emphasis on the triplet strum. It took me a little practice to get the amount of control for just the right amount. I like it to stand out but not seem like a punch to the face or abrupt assault on the ears. I think I got it and like it much better than my post. Thanks for the suggestion 😀

ksapp92
    Participant

Thank you @Andrew! I did notice the rhythmic inaccuracy after I recorded it, but I didn’t have a chance to re-record it, unfortunately. Thanks so much for all the work you and everyone else at RC 101 put in to help the rest of us fall in love with ukulele.
    Congratulations to @jbmills07 on a beautiful new uke!

jbmills07
    Participant

@ksapp92 thank you!! 🙂

leb397
    Participant

Wow @jbmills07
    Congratulations on the win!!! So exciting to win. Can’t wait to see the final product.
    On to the next one!!! Good luck everyone. Thanks RC101. Louisa

lhamilton
    Participant

Congratulations, @jbmills07! It’s a beautiful ukulele!

Linda

muzikmama
    Participant

@jbmills07 Congrats, woohoo! 🎉

Good luck for the next one to all.

leb397
    Participant

@jbmills07 wow just watched the new Uke “reveal “ so beautiful. Love that you played a variety of songs on it. Smooth and clear. Did you choose a low g?
    Look forward to hearing more. Congratulations 👏🎼🎉🎊
    Louisa

jbmills07
    Participant

@leb397 thank you so much!! I did in fact choose the low g option. I just couldn’t help but love the idea of having a custom made kanile’a the way that @andrew described it!

Viewing 9 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.