Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    marlongas
    Participant

Thank you!! @Andrew I have problems when I release the fingers to play open strings then. I don’t know to mute the strings when I release it. Sorry for my English. I don’t if you understand me. The beginning of the 12 bar…

Andrew
    Keymaster

@marlongas – Try to lift up lighter as you go into the open strings. That should cut down on the string noise.

@ukandrea
    – Beautifully played, Andrea 🙂 I will pass your kind words along to, Steven!

marlongas
    Participant

Thank you @Andrew!!I’ll work on it

myukemylife
    Participant

Can I have an entry with one of the motown medley songs or I have to play them all?

Andrew
    Keymaster

@myukemylife – Gotta play them all 🙂

rebeca
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Thank you for the beautiful arrangement! 🙂

ukandrea
    Participant

@Andrew: Thank you!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@rebeca – Great playing and interpretation 🙂

rebeca
    Participant

@andrew: Thank you. Much appreciated. I enjoyed playing it 🙂

gi_gi_
    Participant

I’m having continual problems using the Soundsplice with the loop at a lower speed for Valse Venezolano. It’s been cutting off for the past two days. I can play it at full speed and lower speeds without the looping feature but otherwise, it freezes and won’t play.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by gi_gi_.
    lynnzo
    Participant

Wow that sounded great!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@gi_gi_ – What device and browser are you using? I’ll reach out to their support team to see if we can troubleshoot what’s happening 🙂

In the meantime, can you try it with a different device or browser and let me know if that works as normal?

gi_gi_
    Participant

@Andrew Hello Andrew, I am using Safari on an Ipad. I tried it again today and it will work at a slower speed if I choose a small portion of bars. I am trying to go from the beginning to the first repeat bar and it still won’t do it. It freezes and stops. I am wondering if there is a limit on the amt of bars we can loop for the slower speed. I’m curious if you are able to loop from the beginning to the first repeat bar on 30%.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Same issue happened for me. I’ll report it to their support team and get back to you.

In the meantime, if you have a desktop I’d recommend using that to slow it down to that speed.

debb1985

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

This month I went for Etude in E Minor and played it on my Baritone (tuned my D string to E to add some base notes). It gave it a classical guitar vibe I liked. Really enjoyed learning and playing this one!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.