Participate in the October 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    themccoys
    Participant

I am a premium member!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Here’s the rest of the folks on page 15.

santai – That was awesome! I thought you did really well with singing and playing. Actually, this Friday’s lesson is going to cover how to sing while strumming. Ashley’s teaching it and she’s got a pretty unique way of breaking down the steps 🙂

ukealori – Here is my feedback for you and here is the first lesson and second lesson I referenced 🙂

maryjanew – That was awesome, Mary Jane! Rhythm sounds great, but see if you can get those barre chords to ring a little clearer. From what I can see, your form looks good. So I think it’s a building finger strength issue. And everyone knows barres take a lot of strength!

Try this exercise, which fingerpicks the opening chord progression. Use it as a warm-up. It’ll be good practice for building strength 🙂

uku241 – I love the clip of you 2 jamming! And thank you so much for the kind words, Brian! I really appreciate it 🙂

Your performance was great! I love the feel of rubato that you use and great job an adapting it for low G. Keep up the great work!

lisamcc – Playing sounded beautiful, Lisa! Great feel throughout. For that one section that’s a little tricky, try playing along with Steven in the tab player. That should help keep you locked into the groove.

yukalele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi Andrew and co. Matts rendition of Moon River is beautiful – so I had to choose that. As usual, left it a bit too late to start learning it though!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by yukalele.
    smudge
    Participant

Hi,
    I am a premium member. I hope I uploaded my recording correctly this time!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by smudge.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by smudge.
    isabelm
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Really enjoyed Nathalie and Brett’s collab of Moondance – wonderful!!

I edited together 2 videos because I’m still working on smoothing out that transition to chorus 2.

lisamcc
    Participant

Thanks Andrew! Will do..x

mkstewart67
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

RC 101 Oct Challenge 2021 – Moondance Solo

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by mkstewart67.
    sylus9
    Participant

sarahd
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Leaving it til the last minute again to try and get a decent take and then panicking cos I’m running out of time!

Hope you’re not too sick of hearing Moon River cos here’s another one! 🙂

kirpuff
    Participant

Happy Halloween 🙂

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

puppylovesuke
    Participant

I am a premium member

puppylovesuke
    Participant

Catherine
    Participant

Thank you so much for the feedback! I will slow down the pace and work more with the metronome!
    Best regards
    Catherine

gi_gi_
    Participant

@karenj I enjoyed your submission very much. Your uke is a stunner. Any details on it you would like to share? ☺️

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by gi_gi_.
    coffeemug
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback, Angelo!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.