Participate in the October 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 252 total)
  • Author
    rickeymike
    Participant

Wrian, I like your music!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@raysantan – I agree with Rickey, beautiful playing Wrian! Keep working on that B melody. But amazing job overall! 🙂

raysantan
    Participant

Thank you both @AndrewKeymaster and @rickeymike,I will try to improve the #Bmelody.
    I am also doing #moon river.
    Hope to see you soon.

Thanks and Regards,Wrian

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by raysantan.
    myukemylife
    Participant

Am a premium member and will love to join

This is my first practice on this nice melody few mistakes but With practicing will be better ☺️ Not that good as I wanted 😏 Low G ukelele

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by myukemylife.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@myukemylife – Gorgeous playing and your uke sounds amazing! Only thing I’d say is try to keep the timing/tempo a bit more steady. Keep up the great work!

planetfink
    Participant

I am a premium member.

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything. I spent a lot of this past year helping my daughter with Zoom school for my grandkids. Didn’t leave much time for anything else. Although I miss having them around all the time, it’s nice to be able to play music again and this was a nice tune to start with. Thanks, Matt for the beautiful arrangement.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@planetfink – Great to see you back, Kathy! Your performance was beautiful. Great playing 🙂

planetfink
    Participant

Thanks Andrew, it’s nice to be back playing. I have also been playing your Moon Waltz on my baritone. A really fun tune.

melanieh
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

This is my attempt to play Blue Moon. I requested this song on your Facebook page and was so happy that it was indeed the next tutorial posted!

I already submitted Moon River but since I have already finished this song, might as well send it here. Thanks Steven for this wonderful arrangement!

Thanks!

mark1256
    Participant

I am a Premium member.

Here’s my attempt at Blue Moon. I turned out to be much more difficult than I expected. Like usual, I can play it much better when I am not recording.

ccwuke
    Participant

I am Premium Member

After a short break from the monthly challenges here’s my recording of Blue Moon.

Chris

qiuyan
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I had my eyes on the Moon River when it came out last month 😄 Thanks for the arrangement!

lyndallk
    Participant

I’m a premium member

Here’s my take on Matt’s gorgeous arrangement of Moon River. Hope you like it

misterbones
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Blue Moon – with a little bit of goofing around during the outro in honor of this month’s theme – just couldn’t resist 🙂

terryfallon3
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

…strumming Moon River

t

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 252 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.