Participate in the September 2018 Member Challenge – Fingerpicking Themed!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the September 2018 Member Challenge – Fingerpicking Themed!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    rillke
    Participant

Hi, here is my etude # 14 effort!

rillke
    Participant

It seems the size of my video is not appropriate, so I add an audio

curlyuke
    Participant

Etude No 13
    Work in progress – I’m trying hard to remember that slow and steady wins the race 🙂
    Thanks
    Andrew

marni11

ainizhr,
    I don’t see your video. I’m just letting you know so you can try to post another before next month. 🙂

hzhuodie
    Participant

Etude 13. so much fun learning the Uku!

ainizhr
    Participant

okay so that’s my video, I’m very sorry, because I don’t have an ukulele, so I play the guitar. I was helped by my friends to sing “all of me” along with the music too. hope you like it. bismillah, I hope I win.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by ainizhr.
    ainizhr
    Participant

okay so that’s my video, I’m very sorry, because I don’t have an ukulele, so I play the guitar. I was helped by my friends to sing “all of me” along with the music too. hope you like it. bismillah, I hope I win.
    ” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>
    ” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>() ()

rpina61
    Participant

Andrew,

Here’s my take on Etude No. 13. Am I supposed to just post my YouTube link? If so, here it is.

Robert

zdubnoff
    Participant

Here it is!

zukulele

Glad I managed to squeeze this post in – it’s been a long day of studying for school.

ukuleleloo
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Here is my entry for this month’s challenge. I’m playing Etude #14.

acpursley

Hi Andrew! Here’s my submission to the challenge. I just got my first ukulele a few months ago and your videos have helped me learn so much! I’ve had a lot of fun playing this piece.

I apologize to everyone’s ears but I really wanted to jump in and participate. I made that decision this afternoon at 1pm and had to hurry up and learn the ETUDE 13 before the deadline (which I still missed by 2 minutes). Andrew, I am sorry for making such a mess of your beautiful music. There’s no where to go but up….right? LOL But, hey….I could “almost” do those pull offs. 😮

lygonaceae

And here’s mine. I liked playing this one much more out of the two. Maybe if I get the low G back on my uke, the other one will be more satisfying to play. This is a pretty dry take just after I had learned the notes. Now I like to play it with a much more relaxed approach and no rigid tempo.

olphart

In the Etude #14 lesson it looks like Steve is playing a Kala Ziricote uke, but with a satin finish as opposed to gloss. I didn’t think Kala made a satin finish Ziricote uke, so which uke is it?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by olphart.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Andrew.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.