Participate in the September 2026 Member Challenge – WIN $549 Kala Ukulele

Home Page › Forums › Monthly Member Challenges › Participate in the September 2026 Member Challenge – WIN $549 Kala Ukulele

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #84517
    grannieannie
    Participant

    Congratulations @clempek — we’ll look forward to hearing how your new uke (will you give it a name?) sounds on Low G.

    #84571
    The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

    @clempek, congrats!! Such a gorgeous uke, can’t wait to hear you playing it coming up! 🙂

    …


    @leb397
    , ha! Thank you! 🙂 Learning, recording, posting, etc. the song literally within the last hours of the challenge – then posting it one hour before the end of the challenge – maybe I’m starting to push it a bit, LOL. I have a plan for this month though and I’m really excited and hoping it works out. And it hopefully won’t involve last-second insanity. 😉

    And thank you – I have been playing piano a lot more than ukulele lately to be really honest. I think I mentioned, I started playing piano when I was 8 years old, so that is very much a part of me. But every time I pick up my uke, nothing has changed with that, either. So much love there, and it’s also a part of me. 🙂 That’s how I feel about it; for me music is very personal that way. I’m really hoping to include a bit of piano in this month’s challenge, though, as a “side character”; that’s my goal. A bit of a spoiler perhaps, but I’m excited for it!

    I always look forward to your posts, as well, friend! Thank you for all of your encouragement! No question, this is a very lovely and special uke community that way and in so many ways! 🙂

    …

    Congrats again on the win, @Clempek!!! 😀 Very exciting!

    #84572
    otzepeng
    Participant

    …. I really forgot the draw at monday 🫣…

    Congrats @Clempek! Enjoy your new Beauty 🤗

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.