Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    theferalk
    Participant

I’ll throw my hat into the ring with a request for Norwegian Wood. I imagine you’d do it beautifully.

lisadmh
    Participant

He has already done Norwegian Wood beautifully. πŸ‘ Enjoy!

Norwegian Wood Ukulele

theferalk
    Participant

What a quick response! I just popped back here to delete my post, as I was delighted to find it. Thanks!

cyberloh
    Participant

But I’m still waiting for a response…….Ballade Pour Adeline….Yes?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. I added the last few requests to my list πŸ™‚ Thanks guys!

jap-uku

I really enjoy to play Fur Elise. My family enjoy to listen,too.
    I’d like to request another classic music. Chopin/ Nocturne or any Chopin music.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I’d love to do Chopin! We are due for another classical piece soon πŸ™‚

olphart
    Participant

I just found “Misty” for the baritone uke… Creates a kind of soft reflective mood.
    I think it would make a great lesson for re entrant as well.

cyberloh
    Participant

Hi, Andrew, what about “Despacito”? May I suggest you add that to your list?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Added!

lisadmh
    Participant

So, I have a friend who’s a fancy professional orchestral director, and while he’s a good sport, he doesn’t appreciate the full glory of the uke compared to his kind of stringed instruments. He’s insisting that Gustav Mahler could not be done on a uke.

If you could find a smidgen of something from a Mahler symphony and arrange for uke, I’ll win a bet. He rejects the frere jacques intro to movement 3 of symphony 1.

I know it’s a long shot, but I had to let you know of the challenge. πŸ™‚

kayleighb

I’ll follow you into the dark by Death Cab Cutie could be a lovely uke cover πŸ™‚

Andrew
    Keymaster

Oh boy Lisa, Mahler… I saw a couple of his works performed by the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, needless to say, it was stellar. Although for uke, we may have to forward that request to Jake πŸ™‚

Added Kay!

chazyvr
    Participant

I’ve always loved the horn solo from Mahler’s 3rd symphony. Transports me to another plane.

lisadmh
    Participant

Ok, so I lose that bet. 😊

In that case, I’ll second Kay’s request for death cab for cutie. I love that band and that song.

DCFC is a close second to Mahler in my books, lol.

Lovely horn solo chaz!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.