Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    egomaniac
    Participant

Not enough Dire Straights / Mark Knopfler here lol

I’m sure we’d all love
    Going Home (Local Hero theme) by Mark Knopfler

Mahalo nui! 🙏🏽❤️💯

evapaju

Queen – Love of My Life, please!

tmcnem
    Participant

Hello. I am really enjoying AJ’s arrangement of “Can’t Help Falling In Love”. I have been trying to find an arrangement of “If” by Bread. I’m sure you have a pretty long list of requests but it would be great if you could do one. Thanks so much.

k_21115
    Participant

A few suggestions:

Sweet Baby James (James Taylor)
    September (Earth Wind & Fire)
    Payphone (Maroon 5)
    ❤️🤙

gi_gi_
    Participant

@Andrew I would love to put in a request for the Jazz standard, “That’s All”. Stacey Kent does a beautiful version in the key of D (I think). Would be so cool if Ashley could do it while singing ☺️.

clarag
    Participant

Hello! 😀
    I would like to request the song from the show Arcane, the title is Enemy.
    I would really really love to see your arrangement of this song!
    Love from France 😄

johanna2509
    Participant

Matt’s version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps! 🙂

glenn_hart

Hi Andrew, In relation to Bach. I have been playing the Prelude to Cello suite in G Major in standard tuning with a low G. I would love to play the other movements, but any of the movements from the other cello suites would also be great to hear and play.

jbmills07
    Participant

Have you every considered something from Tool? Not sure if it would work, but maybe like Lateralus or something? I would love to learn anything from Tool

jbmills07
    Participant

Also, I have some residents requesting something from Mantovani.

Thank you!
    Justin

marianne
    Participant

Hi all!
    I would like to suggest ‘Evocacion, by Jose Luis Merlin’. A beautiful classical piece that could sound wonderful on the baritone 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by marianne.
    evapaju

Well, after November Challenge I would like to play anything from The Legend of Zelda. Maybe some lovely medley too 🙂

gi_gi_
    Participant

Can we request a month where the Challenge includes songs requiring a looper pedal? You can buy a new one for $30.

Can we also add a month where the challenges include free styling a certain scale while using a looper or not using the looper? It could give us practice freestyling. Thanks @Andrew.

surferjay
    Participant

+1 for @gi_gi_ ‘s request. Maybe to make the challenge available to those without loopers (or don’t want to improvise something) there could be a theme for the month (like jazz, flamenco, pop) and that can include:

1. A genre specific backing track (YouTube or RockClass101 ) to improvise something to.

2. Or the option to create your own backing track with a looper and improvise to it.

3. And then the option of some finger-style songs from the site in the genre.

+ It’s a good chance for people to do the theory course and then jam something with what they learned.

Basically something for everyone and a chance to try something new 😎

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

I “3rd” the request for another looper-based song and for it to perhaps be included in a future challenge! Thank you, @Andrew and Co! 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.