Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
January 13, 2023 at 5:57 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55713
AndrewKeymaster@The_Bumble_Bard – If I said that, then that’s totally cool! It’s hard to remember every lesson. Honestly, I thought it was a song from Chris’s course. But on re-watch, I see that it is the etude in clawhammer-style. That works, I’ll accept it for this month π
January 13, 2023 at 4:15 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55711
AndrewKeymaster@The_Bumble_Bard – Sounds awesome, Rachael! But unfortunately that piece is not one of the choices for this month’s challenge. This is the piece for “etude no. 3“.
@jebergeron – That was awesome! Excellent playing π My only advice is to target your practice to smooth out the transitions that had a little pause. Keep up the great work!
AndrewKeymasterWow! My first song did NOT sound like that! It’s beautiful! Def keep composing π
January 11, 2023 at 4:31 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55689
AndrewKeymaster@katazumiri – Awesome duet! Loved it π
January 11, 2023 at 12:43 am in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55676
AndrewKeymasterGarry, it looks like you might have shared the link to your youtube channel. When you click on your video, copy and paste the url onto the forum. It should self-embed if you paste the link in its own line, like:
YouTube Link
I fixed the link for you and I did watch your performance! You played it beautifully. Well done π
AndrewKeymasterIf you’ve registered with Ableton, you’ll be able to contact technical support when logged in. They should be able to help troubleshoot this issue.
Wish I could help, but I switched over to logic in 2017.
January 9, 2023 at 1:10 am in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55647
AndrewKeymaster@jgillard – That was awesome! You rocked the bluegrass tune and etude #3 was beautifully played. Well done π
January 6, 2023 at 4:25 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55570
AndrewKeymaster@samash07 – Beautifully played, Sam!
@garryrow – Thanks, Garry! I look forward to watching your performance π
@pgoody – Excellent fingerpicking, Patty! My only suggestion is to continue working on the transitions from chord to chord. I want to hear a little less hesitation so we keep the timing steady.
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Garry! Glad to have you on-board π
January 5, 2023 at 10:45 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55552January 4, 2023 at 9:38 pm in reply to: Participate in the January 2023 Member Challenge: WIN Mainland Ukulele! #55537
AndrewKeymaster@deadbuggy – I remember this performance π
Looking forward to watching your new one too!
@jbmills07 – Beautifully played, Justin! Looks like Ziggy loved it too π
AndrewKeymasterMy pleasure!
AndrewKeymasterHappy New Year and welcome @anyon1! Glad to have you on-board π
I’d recommend jumping into our Theory & Jamming Course as it covers the fundamentals of music theory and teaches you two ways to solo.
We’ve also got quite a few soloing-based lessons in our Concept Series. If you click “soloing based” in the search filter on the righthand side of the page you’ll find those lessons.
You can also use the same filter for Ukulele Songs. We’ve got a lot of lead playing lessons there too π
P.S. A new blues based soloing lesson is coming this Friday!
December 26, 2022 at 7:46 pm in reply to: Participate in the December 2022 Member Challenge β WIN $6,000 Kanileβa #55418
AndrewKeymaster@acornjasper – Beautiful playing, Kelly. And I love the backdrop! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas π
December 26, 2022 at 4:22 pm in reply to: Participate in the December 2022 Member Challenge β WIN $6,000 Kanileβa #55415
AndrewKeymasterWE DID IT! WE RAISED $2,260 for The Ukulele Kids Club. The money we raised will donate 45 ukuleles to hospital based children who will be paired up with music therapists that TEACH THEM how to play!
Thanks to everyone who participated and donated in our December Challenge.
Together, WE GAVE the gift of music to children in need. β€οΈ

-
AuthorPosts