Nothin’ But Loops

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Nothin’ But Loops

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@leb397, hahaha we were having too much fun! Look forward to you joining the madness soon after holiday madness is over. 😊

@surferjay
    , that was so sweet! So chill. Y’all are posting some great videos, I need to dig into all of them!

@gi_gi_
    can’t wait to hear what you do when you share! 😊

At some point I’ll post some more loops. There are some other things I’ve been working on too that hopefully will be shareable soon.

Happy Holidays to you guys, in case you also get swept into the holiday madness! πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ€πŸŽ„πŸŽ

gi_gi_
    Participant

@thanks Jay. @Leb397 thx for the compliment on Chopsticks ☺️

surferjay
    Participant

Last Loop of 2022 😎

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@surferjay, so dang good, man! Is that the Justin Bieber song, or am I confused? If so you actually made it sound good. πŸ˜… I shan’t have time to loop again myself before the year is out! But next year for sure! Thank you for sharing and Happy New Year!! 😊

Oh @gi_gi_ I don’t know if I said but I also loved your take on Chopsticks. That is a song that I find truly beautiful and ya nailed it. πŸ˜…

surferjay
    Participant

@tbb Thanks 😎, yup it’s Justin Bieber.. I can’t claim to have made that loop as I saw it on YouTube and then worked it out.

Happy New Year.. See you in the next one πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»

gi_gi_
    Participant

@Surferjay I love how you take your time. Always relaxing. Keep them coming.
    @TBB hey thanks so much ☺️ I haven’t picked up my uke in about 2 days. I’ll be back to it this evening.

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@surferjay, ha, that’s what I thought. Crazy young Biebs. πŸ˜… I feel like that’s one of the best ways to improvise, to start with something complete and modify it. It was quite lovely. Yes, like gi_gi_ said, so relaxing and so cool. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ž

@gi_gi_
    that’s pretty crazy! I feel like once you’ve gotten so into playing uke you start feeling weird if you don’t play every day. At least that’s how I feel now. For me it’s such an anxiety-reducing thing and an escape that I try to play every day. Anyway I’m glad you’ll get to play again today! 😊

And Happy New Year to you both! I am going to indulge in a special drink tonight, maybe even two, so that I can feel terrible tomorrow. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜… Just kidding it’s fine, kinda. πŸ˜…

surferjay
    Participant

Hello lovely Uke people 😍

Been a while, last time I played my Uke properly was when I last posted here (months ago).

Thought I’d better spend a few hours with my Uke before I forget everything πŸ˜‚

Thought I’d post a loop to keep the thread going πŸ™πŸ»

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

Loooooooops, oh my gosh, I forgot about ’em! Welcome back, uke friend! πŸ˜…πŸ’•

That was very lovely. Such a pretty melody and accompaniment. Well done, thank you for sharing that! 😊

That song brings me back to my youf (youth), to when I was young and naΓ―ve. Now I’m older and still naΓ―ve. πŸ˜…

But loooooooops, I’m glad you reappeared and revived this topic with that lovely song! I know I have a few “loop options” to try now, some loopables! It’s only August, there’s still time this year! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

surferjay
    Participant

Ahh TBB thanks😍 It was great to play some music and post again.

Definitely an anthem of more youth/youful days. β€˜If I lay here. If I just lay here Β· Would you lie with me and just forget the world’.. some of the most heart warming and heart wrenching lyrics found in one sentence’.

More loops, yes please 😎

gi_gi_
    Participant

@surferjay I have wondered if you stopped playing uke. It’s so good to hear you haven’t. Nice loopage πŸ™‚ Never stop playing…

surferjay
    Participant

@gi_gi It’s good to pick up the Uke again and to be back chatting with you guys 😎

I’m going to work on a couple of new loops and post them 😍 How’s your playing going?

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@gi_gi_ “nice loopage.” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

@surferjay
    , looking forward to more loops! You are the looper king, man! πŸ˜‚

So true about those lyrics. I try not to think about things like that too much though because it can be kind of sad, but it’s all good. Just view them as pretty lyrics and images. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜³

Anyway…………. Yay more loops! πŸ˜‚

surferjay
    Participant

Was just lurking after a long absence. Thought I’d drop an old video to keep the thread & loop dreams alive πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ’€

gi_gi_
    Participant

@surferjay Hey Jay, where have you been? We were missing your loop uploads. Great to see an upload even if it’s old ☺️. It’s an oldy but goody. Are you still playing uke regularly?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.