Nothin’ But Loops

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Nothin’ But Loops

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    surferjay
    Participant

Hey @gi_gi Iโ€™ve missed you all and this lovely community. Unfortunately been fighting Hamas since October so not much time for the Uke.

Hopefully better/peaceful days will return along with time for music.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello ๐Ÿ˜

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@surferjay!! So nice to see you pop in with some classic loops! That was/is a good one. I feel like I’ve been saying I need to try another loop for a year, but here we are. ๐Ÿ˜… Is this The Year of the Loop at last?! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

So sorry you’re experiencing that. Hopefully peace and normalcy will come to you and that area of the world very soon. And like @gi_gi_ said, hopefully for you that’ll include uke time because your contributions are missed. ๐Ÿ˜Š

gi_gi_
    Participant

@surferjay Iโ€™m so sorry Jay. Jeremiah 29:11,12 have some encouraging words. I hope you find them to be so for you and your family. Thanks for posting again. That was amazing. Youโ€™ve been missed. I was wondering how you are doing about a month back. We just never know what people are going through. Thanks for the reminderโ€ฆ.

surferjay
    Participant

@gi_gi I love that verse, thank you ๐Ÿ˜

@TBB – Get a loop in this year! Iโ€™ll look forward to listening to it.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

leb397
    Participant

@surferjay you have be missed. You were a main contributor few years back when I joined and looked forward to your entries. As @gi_gi_ said you never know what is taking place in our personal lives. @TBB said too, prayers to you and your loved ones and country. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿซถ

surferjay
    Participant

@leb397 thank you so much for the kind words, they are really appreciated ๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.