Participate in the April 2018 Member Challenge – Fingerpicking Themed!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2018 Member Challenge – Fingerpicking Themed!

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    smartinuk

Great feedback Andrew! Thanks 🙂 I’ll try to work on that during Lullaby month 😀

ericaua
    Participant

Oh WOW!!!
    Andrew, thanks soooo much for such a detailed feedback! I’ll practice everything that you’ve mentioned and will participate in the next challenge for sure. This is so cool 🙂
    Thanks so much!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I’m glad the feedback was helpful 🙂 This month we had 36 members participate! Our participation goal was 25, and we crushed it! But more important than numbers, is the fact that all of you accomplished a personal goal: To learn a song within a month and share it with our community. These songs were challenging this month and I’m proud of all who participated! I saw a lot of improvement this month! Keep up the great work and keep having fun!

So I think it’s time to announce the winner of the Banjolele! So without further ado, the winner is…

null

Again, big thanks to each of you for a job well done this month! Our May Challenge is live and we have two very fun songs this month plus a super unique prize! Last but not least, below I am leaving follow up responses that I hadn’t gotten to.

mayaqatsi, thanks for the nice words! Actually our site began with guitar lessons, you can find those lessons in our shop and read more about our history here and how we transitioned to uke. But for now, no plans to go back to offering guitar lessons. If you’re looking for lessons, I have friends who run sites and can recommend a few to you, send me an email.

As far as the finger noise question, it happens to me sometimes too. But usually only when I’m doing a fingerpicking piece like this lesson. I’m not too sure on what to suggest, maybe a Google search my provide more insight.

lisadmh
    Participant

Congrats Tessa! I hope you’ll play us something on your fun new toy. ☺

cheick

Congrats Tessa 👍🏽

tessa84

Thanks so much!

marni11

Congratulations Tessa! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.