Participate in the April 2021 Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Baritone Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2021 Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Baritone Ukulele!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    ldarrow
    Participant

I am a premium member.
    My performance of Matt’s version of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I used to watch this with my daughter when she was younger. Wonderful memories. Enjoyed learning this, certainly there is much room for improvement.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by ldarrow.
    morrieuke1
    Participant

I am a premium member
    Tiptoe Through The Tulips, arr by Stephen and Andrew-thanks as always guys, it’s a fun to play arrangement!

amalia

I am a premium member.

dennisdickens
    Participant

Hi I’m a Premium Member and this is my submission for April. I might have posted it twice, If I did, my apologies. If I Only Had A Brain

Andrew
    Keymaster

Friendly Reminder – The deadline for receiving feedback and an entry into the giveaway is tonight at 11:59 PM EST (check your local time zone).

givingtree89

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

OOF! I chose the easiest of these selection because I’ve had a WHILRLWIND of a month!

I love Avatar, thanks for this excellent arrangement @andrew

joelnal

Hi,

Here is my video for the Avatar: The Last Airbender Medley. I have to say, recording was very challenging. I have wanted to participate in the last few challenges but I’m very bad at recording myself. I finally got up the courage to post one. This is the best take I got though I know there are a lot of flaws. I hope to do better next month. Thanks!

Joel

timolnz
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

pika80019
    Participant

I am a premium member!!! It has been so proud to be part of this community, and I am so excited to be able to get the chance to win a lovely baritone ukulele!!! Just cannot wait to see who will be the winner, cheers everyone!!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by pika80019.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by pika80019.
    b_ukes_101

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I had a lot of fun learning this iconic song. Looking forward to the next month’s challenges to win that awesome baritone!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@pika80019 – Your video is private. Can you make it public?

baileysr
    Participant

I am a Premium Member

jayton
    Participant

Hi,

Really wanted to learn Beauty and the Beast, even if its way over my head =)
    Got it in a somewhat recognizable state, atleast my daughter was able to guess the song, as it is her favorite (and I am her beast)

I will further practice this to get the hang of the different grip changes, what a challenge!
    Premium Member here!

Regards Jay

iyers408

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Here is my attempt at “Beauty and the Beast”. This has been the most difficult piece I have attempted thus far, and as you can see, its been quite a challenge. But I really loved the piece and thank you for the amazing work that you and your team are doing.

Shankar

dividedsky
    Participant

I am a premium member.
    I chose Matt’s beautiful medley arrangement of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Like @ldarrow, I watched it with my son when he was young. We plan on watching the series again soon. After re-watching it, I’ll revisit this medley and hopefully play it better!

Jane

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by dividedsky.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by dividedsky.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.