Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    russellbarnett
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my last minute entry:

I almost didn’t participate this month but decided what the heck. It was also an excuse to play with my new toy, a Klos carbon fiber tenor ukulele.

Happy winter holidays, and Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating.

kanae926
    Participant

OMG, Russell, is that a KLŌS carbon fiber uke?!!!!!!! I have serious uke envy right now. 😂

hotmilktea

I am a premium member

Failed to finish the Angels we have heard on high T_T. Bar chords are still beyond my capabilities. So I switched to First Noel several days ago. Glad I did it and I am happy with the result!
    Merry Christmas Everyone!

trentmellington
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I have been playing for two months now. Found your site and it is a fantastic learning environment.

Can’t seem to work out how to upload in the required limit. Oh Well, I’m enjoying all of your posts. Amazing. Merry Xmas from Aussie_Uke 12/18.

hotmilktea

Welcome to our Uke Family Tiffany! It seems that our husband play the Uke better than us. But guess what! We can sing way better than they do ^-^ Keep up the great work, singing and playing together is really hard! you already have a good start!

hotmilktea

hi trentmellington, your link seems do not work. Better have a check. (ignore me if you just want to post the performance next tmie~)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by hotmilktea.
    robinboyd
    Participant

Oi!!!! Nah, fair call…

kayleighb

It makes me both happy and sad to see all the amazing entries. I really wanted to nail Angels We Have heard on high this month, unfortunately life had other plans. I’ve just split up with my fiancè of 10 years so been a little pre-occupied. Wishing everyone the best of luck in tomorrow’s draw xx

becky7777
    Participant

Trent I don’t see your entry at the time I am typing this 🙁

Big kudos to everyone’s impressive challenge videos/recordings! Only a few hours till the cutoff for the giveaway apparently!(Especially the singers, i’m torturing you all enough without MY howling out of tune on top of my mediocre ability to play the ukulele lol! Although it would be hilarious to get a reaction video of Andrew and Stephen being surprised by it!😂😂)

Congratulations on beating both goals too! You really have to let uke republic and kanile’a know how grateful we all are for the chance at winning that beautiful ukulele..

Off to give a final tuning and then wrap the ukulele i’m giving my nephew for Christmas. Gotta spread the ukulele love.

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi @kayleighb. I’m sorry to hear that. That must be incredibly hard. We are wishing you all the best from over here.

llmairalmiquel
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

hotmilktea

I am so sorry to hear that kayleighb. 10 years are very very hard to give up. But it will be better and better from now on! Be kind to yourself ^-^

trentmellington
    Participant

Yes my file was too big. I’m not computer savvy enough to work out how to change it!

robinboyd
    Participant

@trentmellington – You will need to upload the video to Youtube rather than trying to attach it. When you have put it on Youtube, just copy and paste the link. You have a few hours left so don’t panic.

trentmellington
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Last attempt! Thanks everyone for your help. Make sure you put the animals outside if you hear me play. hahaha..

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.