Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    lisamcc
    Participant

Big hugs Kay..tough times…be good to yourself. That’s a lovely thing to do Andrew…Kay does rock. I’m loving the true spirit of Christmas, the wonderful playing and the fact that as a group, we’re going to facilitate a whole load of new players and lift spirits with the world’s happiest little instrument.

ellbo99

Totally forgot to put I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER on my entry, probably too late now.

Good luck everyone!

kanae926
    Participant

Dave, I think Andrew already gave you two entries. He’s got you!

kayleighb

Thank you everyone, and thank you Drew. I’m not crying, I just have something in my eye. This is honestly the best community <3

I have my little plastic uke with me, I’ve gone back to my family home for the holidays so will try and get something up for the end of the month.

Xx

rickeymike
    Participant

xoxoxo, Kay

miztaken
    Participant

Lots of love to you Kay.

You deserve only the very best from life, and it is coming your way soon.

lyndallk
    Participant

Go well with close ones around you, Kay. Sending uke love

miztaken
    Participant

And for every one of you that has entered Andrew And Uke Republic ‘s awesome competition: “Good Luck”.
    It is early morning Christmas Eve for you (late evening for me).
    I have loved watching all your entries and cannot wait to find out who has won that wonderful prize.

I will check in again tomorrow morning AFTER I finally receive my beautiful “Euc-alele”.

Best wishes to all of you.
    Merry Christmas
    From Misty.

lisadmh
    Participant

Today’s the day folks. We’ve been working on this for three months. There will be one lucky winner today, but we’ve all won by learning these fun challenges. Fingers crossed for everyone (but maybe extra crossed for one or two of us!! 😁😁😁😁)

I have to remember to tune in to the announcement if I can swing it. I hope to see a bunch of you there!

Thinking of you Kay. I hope you find comfort with family. Life can really suck sometimes…. But better times are ahead.

mycb3tm3n

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Hi I’m back!It’s me Myc.I couldn’t join the November Challenge because of my exams but now I’m back.Hopefully I win.Anyway,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks, Cyberloh!

See you guys in 1 hour. Here’s the live link again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8fWJWT6f2g

Andrew
    Keymaster

BIG THANKS to everyone who tuned in for the live stream! Here is the replay to see who WON the Kanile’a!

annefgodfrey
    Participant

Congrats Felix.
    Applause everyone for hard work last three months.
    Thank you, Andrew, for Rock Class 101.

Blessings to all this holy season.

lisadmh
    Participant

Congrats Felix! Please let us hear it in action! 😁

Thanks for the chance Andrew! It was fun dreaming and it’s great to see a fellow member win. Plus there’s all those ukulele kids club uke – lots of ukuleles going around this year! Spreading the joy, one pick at a time.

becky7777
    Participant

Evan uploaded an awesome Christmas family jam on his channel. 🙂 What a great thing to grow up in a family of musicians!

Just wanted to give it a shout out here. 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.