Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    incywincy
    Participant

Actually managed to make the live stream! Congratulations to Felix , I hope you will treat us to a demo of that beautiful uke.

I still consider myself a winner because I found a great community and learned so much over the last three months. Thanks Drew and the team for all your hard work. Looking forward to many more learning challenges.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Deb

ellbo99

Congrats Felix!

Merry Christmas to everyone & thanks for congratulations. As soon as I get this amazing ukulele I’ll post a demo. Thanks rockclass101 for being such a great community.

Warm whishes,

Felix from Germany 🙂

coffeemug
    Participant

Congrats, Felix!

lyndallk
    Participant

Congratulations Felix. You will have so much fun. Looking forward to hearing you play.

Merry Christmas, everyone

robinboyd
    Participant

Congratulations Felix!

Sorry I couldn’t make the live feed, but it was after my bed time.

becky7777
    Participant

Congratulations again Felix! Merry Christmas (and belated Chanukah) to you and to everyone and their families here at RockClass101!

Thanks again Andrew, Kanile’a, and Uke Republic for the chance at the shiny Kanile’a! 🙂

Congrats Felix. Can’t wait to hear it! Looking forward to January’s challenge.

miztaken
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS Felix!!!

And thanks Andrew for the video link.
    But mostly “thanks Andrew” for the news of the 2019 Reading Standard Notation classes…
    The look of glee and tears of laughter from my beloved husband have made a lovely start to my Christmas Day (I have been saying for months now “no, I don’t need to learn that” because I have RockClass101 videos to learn from.
    You have just made HIS Christmas!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Awesome to hear, Misty 🙂

* Hint Hint * The Feb challenge will be tied to the upcoming reading course!

rickeymike
    Participant

Yahoo, Andrew. You’re one smart cookie to tie a challenge to a course. Too much “teacher/educator” in you. Can’t wait!

robinboyd
    Participant

Yep. That’s a total “teacher” tactic 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

LOL! There will be 5 new performance tunes, each presented as a duet. 🙂

yukalele
    Participant

Christmas Eve and the family are round – and I’ve forgotten to record a performance! Sneak off to the bedroom are stick this together…

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

lisadmh
    Participant

Awesome for the Feb challenge and the great new course on its way. Can’t wait. But any hints on January? We’re ready!! Lol

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.