Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2018 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE to Win Kanile'a!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    casadot349

Hi, just submitting my song for the month. I enjoyed it, thank you. Merry Christmas!!

marni11

“I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER”
    Here is my entry! I know I made mistakes, but I thought it was pretty good anyway! 😀
    ~The First Noel~

strizaldo
    Participant

My attempt at The First Noel. Sorry for the low quality! Had to compress the video to post it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by strizaldo.
    benjamin
    Participant

I am a premium member.
    This is my submission:-

incywincy
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone, and Merry Christmas, I’m loving everyones playing!

Here’s my attempt at The First Noel. I CAN play this perfectly when no one is looking. Add a camera to the mix and everything implodes. So not perfect… I only had time for one try so I’ll take it 🙂

PS. Please let me know if I’ve put my settings so the video doesn’t appear again. I’m still rubbish at this YouTube malarky.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by incywincy.
    springer1
    Participant

I am a premium Member.

We Three Kings was definitely a big reach for me, but I guess that’s what a challenge is all about! I need to post this so I can start working on some other Christmas music before Christmas is behind us! (I hope you can’t see my fingers shaking on the video!). Happy Holidays to ALL!!
    Thank you Andrew for all the inspiration!!

lynettejd
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

lisamcc
    Participant

I’m a premium member

Hey everyone – some lovely playing out there – well done! Here’s my submission – it’s the first time I’ve recorded myself singing ever… sounding a bit deep in parts, but I guess that’s what happens as a high school teacher at the end of term!
    I’m donating $40 to buy a ukulele.
    It’s been a wonderful tune filled year – I can’t wait to see what surprises Rockclass 101 is going to bring in the New Year! I’m loving being part of this community – it really does rock.
    Have a wonderful festive season everyone
    Lisa x

gstriph
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Andrew – I thought the ukulele charity was pretty cool and made a donation. Actually, if I ever got good enough, this looks like something I’d like to help with 😉

So here’s first Noel. Surprisingly hard to memorize given how easy it is. I know it needs work to be more fluid and played cleanly but time is a runnin’ out…

Happy holidays to all.

Jerry

rickeymike
    Participant

Very nice playing Jerry.

rickeymike
    Participant

Lisa, that was fantastic. Glad to see someone else singing. All you had to do was put on a habit and I would have sworn that you were my Catholic grammar school singing teacher. Really nice!

wongbrown

Hello all,

This is my submission for the December Challenge, The First Noel. Yes, lots of areas for improvement but I am glad that I have done it this time as I have already missed the October and November ones.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you all🎄😘

Sheila

lisamcc
    Participant

Thank you Rickey! It did get a bit choirlike..I was following Katie’s breathing tip of breathing like a dolphin through a small hole in the top of your head..that really helped get the glorias out in one breath but also the visualisation really make me laugh which made me a little less stressed when recording…so a top tip! I’ll work on subbing that Christmas jumper for next time! Thank you for your kind comments and merry Christmas! Lisa

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    🙂

timstacks
    Participant

Here is my submission for the December Challenge – “Angels We Have Heard On High”. I really enjoyed learning this one and it gave me some good practice playing with chord shapes that I’ve been trying to use more. I only wish I could have gotten some of those notes to ring a little more clearly. Oh well, I guess that’s what practice is for. Merry Christmas!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.