Participate in the December 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2021 Member Challenge – WIN $2,100 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Here’s everyone on page 8.

—-

laurajax – Wonderfully played! Looks like you may have been reading wile playing, so my only suggestion is to memorize it so you can focus 100% on playing. But overall, well done!

bethany_guardiani – Love the pickup you added before the melody! Playing sounds great, well done this month! And thank you so much for the donation! Please send me an email with the amount so I can update our tally 🙂

bemarlie – Way to go, Marlie! Sounds awesome! My suggestion as you continue to practice is to play the piece at a slower tempo. This will help you keep the tempo consistent throughout. But great job overall! This is a toughy to play and you did well!

yukalele – Sounds great, David! You should def sing more 🙂

Check out meetup.com or ask folks on this facebook group if there’s a local uke club near you. Lot’s of cities have one, hopefully yours does too. (P.S. not sure if you meant uke club or an actual choir)

lisamcc
    Participant

I’m a premium member.
    Hey all, so sorry I hate to bail out on singing… I’ve been sick and had no voice at all, so I had to call in Rudolf as my emergency replacement. Lovely arrangement. Sorry for the strange camera angle. l’ll donate tomorrow Andrew and let you know.
    Happy holidays all xxx

riley_ukulele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello,

This month I decided to learn “Last Christmas” because it’s one of my favorite Christmas songs, and I’ve been wanting to learn it for quite a while. There are a few misteaks in the recording, but I’ve been quite busy and it was the best one I could get.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

yukalele
    Participant

Andrew

Thanks for your feedback – you are too kind about my singing.

As for a choir, I was being a little bit non-serious (it’s a bad habit us brits have); can’t believe any would have me!! I am in a Uke group though; I always get put at the back…

Happy holidays to all you RockClass stars! As usual, great submissions again.

Kind regards
    David

riley_ukulele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here is my second attempt uploading the song.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by riley_ukulele.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@riley_ukulele – Can you upload it to YouTube? Our upload feature is for photos.

janaq1
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello everyone,

here is my attempt at “Last Christmas”. This challenge is really difficult for me. I would need more time. Maybe next Christmas my “Last Christmas” will be much better. 😉

Thanks to Steven for the beautiful arrangement of this song! I really enjoyed it (and my family with me). I thank the whole RockClass101 team for their work and enthusiasm, which brings me joy.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

laurakarr12
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Merry Christmas!

addilein
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Sending you all warm wishes for the holidays!

ldarrow
    Participant

I am a premium member.
    Difficult month and time got away from me. Here is my Rudolph. This is such a fun song but I admit I struggled to memorizes this. Many hesitations and mistakes, I probably should have made my recording using the tabs. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

felixhchan
    Participant

I am a premium member. Here’s my cover of What are You Doing New Year’s Eve,

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by felixhchan.
    patdrehu
    Participant

(I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER)

Hello everyone !
    Here is my rendition of Sevivon Sov Sov…
    Some mistakes for sure and slow pace… Look easy at the beginning but I’ve found some traps… And I mess for the order of the arranging : I’ve done Intro / A / B / B / A outro… (one part A missing…).
    But I’ve enjoyed a lot to learn this piece and learned new things…
    Aloha everyone from New-Caledonia, have nice festivities for this end of 2021 !

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by patdrehu.
    akukes73
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I have donated $30 to the Ukulele Kids Club

Thanks Andrew and Team for many wonderful songs/tutorials this year.

Happy Christmas/holidays everyone!

dal08260

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Merry Christmas everyone!

andrewvh
    Participant

I am a premium member.

This is me trying to play Last Christmas too fast, as usual. I also gave up on the harmonics after I cut my nails too short and couldn’t practice them. Merry Christmas everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.