Participate in the December 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the December 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    morrieuke1
    Participant

I am a premium Member.
    Andrew, I donated $25 to UKC, and am happy to support this great organization.
    I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and a happy new year!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@morrieuke1 – Excellent playing, Michael! And TY so much for you generous donation 🙂

Double check bars 26, 27, and 28. I’m hearing some incorrect notes. And also the pull-off lick in bar 33.

morrieuke1
    Participant

Thanks @Andrew, I will certainly check over those measures-I hope you and the RC staff have a very happy holidays!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Same to you, Michael 🙂

brettboy
    Participant

Happy Holidays Uke-Stars!

(premium member)

I learned the super fun arrangement Waltz of the Flowers this month. Many Thanks to Christopher and Andrew for the great lessons.

P.S. I just donated $20 to Ukulele Kids. Thank you Andrew for organizing these donations!

leb397
    Participant

@brettboy That was beautiful. I love your emotion you put into your playing. So fun to watch. Always look forward to your entry. You hit this one out of the park, like so many.
    Merry Christmas.
    Louisa

brettboy
    Participant

Ah Thanks Louisa @leb397 You’re too sweet!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@brettboy – Bravo! And TY so much for your generous donation! 🙂

null

brettboy
    Participant

Ha! Thanks Andrew!!

rafaela
    Participant

I am a PREMIUM MEMBER.

I absolutely love the music of the Nutcracker, so I was very happy to see that you guys actually made two Ukulele arrangements from the ballet. It wasn’t easy to decide which of the two songs I’d learn first haha, but in the end I went for the mini-medley!

I also wanted to say a big thank you for all the great lessons and all the work you put into this website, I’ve really learned so much in the past months, and I can’t wait to see what 2023 is going to bring 🙂

Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy New Year!
    Rafaela 😀

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by rafaela.
    ldarrow
    Participant

@rafaela I am working on the medley also.. I am finding it very difficult and hope I will have something to post. Your performance was perfection!!! Merry Christmas

rafaela
    Participant

@Idarrow Ooh, thank you so much 🙂 And yes, I personally found the runs in the second part very challenging – I kept messing them up almost every time. But I am sure you’ll do great, don’t worry!

kidelozzi
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Happy holidays to all! Here is my submission of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen:

Thanks very much to @andrew and the entire RockClass 101 team for another year of great content. It has been a pleasure to continue to try to improve with the help of these fine instructors.

P.S. I made a $200 donation to The Ukulele Kids Club

dianna
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Thank-you Eric and Rock class 101 for these amazing challenges….I donated $20 to the Kids Uke Group

marianne
    Participant

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Here’s God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen! Looked easier than I thought.

Happy 2023!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 207 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.