Participate in the January 2020 Member Challenge – Original Music!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the January 2020 Member Challenge – Original Music!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    brenna
    Participant

Thank you!!
    I dream a tenor with pick up sistem, to play together with Alessandro and his bass. We are near to be ready to play our first jazz standard together..
    We will show the results when ukulele will arrive in Italy!!!
    Ciao

lyndallk
    Participant

That’s a great piece Gianluca. Love the rhythm. Also looking forward to hearing your new uke.

Thanks Andrew, Sara and Ricky.

becky7777
    Participant

Nice Lyndallk and Brenna!

Deadbuggy & you guys did great with the writing so far! 🙂

annefgodfrey
    Participant

I am a premium member.

Song written by my brother for his graduation class of 1960. No music or recording exists. Picked out simple tune & created tablature, chose key of G & then studied chord choices until they sounded as I remembered so long ago.

Thank you, Andrew, for great Ukulele Songwriting Course!

becky7777
    Participant

Awesome Anne! Now a recording exists btw 🙂

annefgodfrey
    Participant

Thank you, Becky. Means a lot!

marygrace
    Participant

WOW! Everyone is doing a fantastic job with their compositions along with playing them. Hopefully by next year I’ll have the knowledge to join you but for now I have a lot to learn as a beginner intermediate student. Thank you all for giving me the encouragement with your playing.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@annefgodfrey – That’s a beautiful melody, Anne. I think you’re brother would have loved it 🙂

annefgodfrey
    Participant

Thank you, Andrew.
    Your Songwriting Course is awesome!

brettboy
    Participant

Hi Uke Stars! For this month’s original music challenge I put the finishing touches on a little jam called “labyrinth walk” that I’ve been working on for some time.

If you like Labyrinth Walk you may also like to hear some of these other original compositions on my youtube: laundry day, meal plan, sundial, santa and the goat, ★ Kallisto ★, Luna’s Theme (cute hamster luna), eagle, crow, junk yard dog, sea hag, evergreen, i break spells, hosehead in the imperial garden (actually those last few are guitar tunes).

Happy Strumming everyone! I love to watch everyone’s video each month!

deadbuggy
    Participant

Great composition, Brett! And so many techniques employed. Very inspiring!

deadbuggy
    Participant

Beautiful song, Anne. Really lovely.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@brettboy – Really cool composition, Brett! Good use of suspense, which ties into the title… any relation to the movie?

lisadmh
    Participant

Great songs guys. I love the originals. You inspire me and humble me with my little ditties.

I’m working on a new original. It’s not much, and I’m late getting going because I’ve had the worst flu like thing going on for far too long now, but I’m committed to getting something up by the end of the month.

I can’t wait to hear more of your originals!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@lisadmh – Hope you feel better, Lisa!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.