Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the June 2020 Member Challenge – LAST CHANCE TO WIN Kanile’a!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    planetfink
    Participant

Thanks Rickey. Glad you enjoyed it.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@planetfink – that was very good, Kathy! Great performance 🙂

Only thing I’d say is keep working on the higher up section to get the flow steady. Keep up the great work!

debb1985

@b_ukes_101 I am about to sit down and start learning it tonight – bit nervous myself. Solos are intimidating to me!

johnnyrotten

Well done everybody! It’s half way through the month and I’m nowhere near being able to start the million takes it’ll get me to post something worthwhile. I guess that why they call it a “challenge”!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. – I’m getting my new uke for Father’s Day and I’ve already strung my old one as a low G (for those who commented earlier!)

turkgoose
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

I did “People are strange”. Fun song! I’m going to try Careless Whisper next because I love it, but it will take me forever…

Andrew
    Keymaster

@turkgoose – Here’s my feedback for you 🙂

turkgoose
    Participant

@andrew
    Thank you so much for the video feedback! You go way above and beyond. I’m so humbled that you take the time to listen and give feedback to everyone. I started on rockclass101 last October and I have come such a long way thanks to you and your team. I take all your feedback to heart and that has made me a much better ukulele player. Thank you again.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by turkgoose.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@turkgoose – TY so kindly! Really means a lot to me 🙂

tim0721
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER.

Well, here is my 3rd entry in as many months…it has been lots of fun, with only a tiny bit of frustration in capturing the perfect performance on video (which I never was able to do).

Anyway, thanks Andrew and Stephen for all the advice and tips. I hope I incorporated some of it along the way. Also, thanks to all the arrangers (Andrew, AJ, Christopher & Evan)…fantastic job, really fun arrangements to play.

Good luck to all y’all in July.
    Tim

rickeymike
    Participant

Man, Tim. That was cool, daddy-o!

tim0721
    Participant

Thanks Rickeymike!

flaaaaaame
    Participant

Great work everybody!

goody2shoes
    Participant

Doing Billie Jean… damn… not easy :O Only up to ‘pre-chorus’.

mark1256
    Participant

I am a premium member.

Here is my attempt at People Are Strange. I know I have more time left to improve this. But, I really need to get onto something else.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@tim0721 & @mark1256 – Hi guys! I left both of you feedback in this video 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.