Participate in the March 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Love Songs!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the March 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Love Songs!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    debb1985

Thanks AJ for the feedback!

turkgoose
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I love classical Spanish guitar, so I was so excited for Steven’s arrangement and it is perfect! Thank you Steven! My ukulele playing is not so perfect, but I think it will take me a few more weeks of practice to get there.

brettboy
    Participant

Thanks for another great challenge. Here is my best take of L-O-V-E 🙂 <3 <3

robinl
    Participant

Hi everyone, here is my attempt at L-O-V-E. Still working on some of the chord changes, but had a lot of fun learning this arrangement!

ccwuke
    Participant

Hi,

Really enjoy learning and playing these classical fingerstyle songs. Here’s my Spanish Romance.

This happens nearly every month when I learn a new song for the monthly challenge ! 🙂
    Week 1 – I got this
    Week 2 – I think Ive got this….but the harder parts are still not there
    Week 3 – No way I’ll get this ready in time!
    Week 4 – Not perfect, but can get a reasonable take after 10+ attempts at recording 🙂

Chris

taylor22jane
    Participant

Here’s my take on “L-O-V-E” this month! Thanks for the fun challenge 🙂

marianne
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi! Here’s my take on Spanish Romance! I think I broke the record of most takes possible…
    Thanks!

stefanic10

I’m still very new to playing the uke (a month or two) and this was one of my first melody/fingerpicking songs. It was certainly more difficult than most others I’ve played and the video is far from perfect. But I decided to step out of my comfort zone and post the video anyhow. I’m hopeful that down the road this will serve as a nice comparison video.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by stefanic10.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@terryfallon3 – Your video is set to private, can you make it public?

lhamilton
    Participant

Hi,

I worked on two pieces this month, so ended up recording both. You’re welcome to review either.

Spanish Romance

Linda

I’m a premium member

lhamilton
    Participant

And here’s the other —

L-O-V-E

Linda

biancak
    Participant

Hi, already submitted Spanish Romance but now adding L-O-V-E. Looked simple, proved to be challenging especially when trying to record it. Only 2 weeks in with learning. The intro is sticking and the sound needs improvement at the more complex chords e.g. around the F#dim7 with the accidental dampening (too many fingers…).
    This song got into my head on auto repeat so will keep playing it after March, too, and would like to see more songs in this style of arrangement. (In the hope that eventually, through the examples I could learn how to add chords to my favourite songs) Thank you! 🙂

stianukulele

Hi, had to try a classical piece this time, so here is my take on Spanich Romance on a Tenor uke 🙂

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

marlongas
    Participant

Hi,I have a new phone and the sound is much better than the old one.Unfortunately,I still play just as badly. Second take of Spanish Romance.

ldarrow
    Participant

Here is my “Spanish Romance”. It is such a pretty song and I do not,yet, have the skills to do it justice. However I am happy that after completing the beginner coarse in mid January that I was even able to attempt this. Progress.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.