Participate in the March 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Movie Magic!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the March 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Movie Magic!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    tules14

Alright! Month 5 with the ukulele and I’m focusing on rhythm.
    Here’s the Love Theme from The Godfather.
    So many great submissions this month! I love listening to everyone.

janne__
    Participant

Hi! Greetings from Helsinki! This is my take on The Godfather theme…:). Rockclass 101 is awesome!

morrieuke1
    Participant

I just watched Misterbones performance (amazing job)of The Explorer, and realized I forgot to repeat theme 3 oops!

qiuyan
    Participant

I skipped Jan/Feb challenges because I already learned some songs from those candidates last year so they’re no more a proper challenge, and the rest is too much challenge for me or not my like… Finally this month! I learned Jurassic Park last year too, but I also like God Father and feel can tackle it! ❤️ Beautiful song and awesome arrangement! Thank you!

Well, I didn’t have enough practice on some of the tricky transitions yet…

Catherine
    Participant

Oops, I forgot to indicate that I am a PREMIUM MEMBER.

Thank you.

themccoys
    Participant

akukes73
    Participant

Just made this month’s challenge – still room for improvement, but loads of fun learning this one, thanks Steven!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Friendly Reminder – The deadline for receiving feedback and an entry into the giveaway is tonight at 11:59 PM EST (check your local time zone).

Andrew
    Keymaster

@Catherine – Your video is set to private. Can you change it to public?

lbilkie
    Participant

@Andrew – here is my updated playing of the Godfather. Practice makes… well, better! I played measure 9 over and over.

Catherine
    Participant

I am sending my video again and have set it to public.

I hope it works now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

richard_siegert
    Participant

Hey,

I have learned Into the Maze before, but this time I tried to become a little bit faster. I still need to watch the Movie with David Bowie ;).

See you next Month!
    The next video I will record with my new Ukulele coming next week, so excited 😀 !!!

biancak
    Participant

Hi, I am a premium member. Here’s my attempt at The Godfather…

yukalele
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone.

Chose Love Theme this month. I can play every bar properly, but stringing it all together and keeping going is more difficult!

Steven, your arrangement is really nice, thank you. One question: In your videos, what is holding your Uke in place? – I see no strap and it doesn’t seem to be your arm!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by yukalele.
    jbmills07
    Participant

I forgot to mention I am a premium member in my first upload, so I shall put it here instead 🙂
    Worked really hard on this song this month so I just had to get it uploaded. Still needs a lot of work, but it’s probably the hardest song I have learned! So, it has been quite the challenge indeed!

Also, I have really enjoyed watching everyone’s uploads!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.