Participate in the March 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Movie Magic!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the March 2022 Member Challenge – Theme: Movie Magic!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    katazumiri
    Participant

Thank you Andrew! 🙂

marlongas
    Participant

I play it better when I’m not recording myself, but after the third take…I gave up!! Lovely arrangement,once again. Thank you.I’m premium member

Godfather theme:

Andrew
    Keymaster

@marianne & @marlongas – Both of you did an amazing job on this song! Bravo 👏

marianne
    Participant

Thanks @Andrew!

marlongas
    Participant

Thanks @andrew!!

ukandrea
    Participant

I am celebrating my entry #20 in a row with Steven’s beautiful arrangement of The Love Theme from Godfather. It would not be doable without following your tips on where to set which fingers in which order! Very helpful as always…

All the best,
    Andrea

samash07
    Participant

I just love this tune so much!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@ukandrea – Wonderfully played, Andrea! One of your best performances I’ve heard to date! Only advice is to watch the timing on the last time through the A melody as you sped up a bit as it progressed.

@samash07
    – Beautifully played, Sam! Keep up the great work 🙂

debb1985

Here is my try at The Explorer. Really, really love the mood of this piece and will continue to work on it. I get anxious playing the beginning and forget to breathe half the time…Andrew, you weren’t kidding when you said it gives a sense of tension! Couple blips here and there as well due to my usual nerves and taking a couple months off from recording myself. If only I could magically record the relaxed versions I play on my couch when the camera isn’t looking. O well.🙃

samash07
    Participant

Thanks Andrew! Now I’ll get to work with The Godfather tune, if I learn it before the end of the month I’ll upload it here as well.

ccwuke
    Participant

Here’s my Love Theme from the Godfather.

Experimented some more with recording this time and recorded two audio channels- one from the external condenser mic and the other from the ukulele pickup line out, then mixed them together with a touch of reverb.

The Loprinzi ukulele I won in the January challenge got delivered this week. Wow it is a very nice instrument! I’ll be sure to use it in an upcoming challenge. Thanks RockClass101!

Chris

ukandrea
    Participant

Thank you @Andrew 🙂 🙂 🙂 The change in timing in the second A section was intended, this should have been my rubato 😉

wongbrown

Hello all,

I am submitting the Godfather. I have so much fun playing this piece. I kept hitting some melody notes accidentally especially at the beginning.

Thank you.

annemarie
    Participant

lbilkie
    Participant

I AM NOT DONE PRACTICING THIS!! Just wanted to get it recorded and uploaded since I had it memorized. Love this beautiful tune and will continue to work on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.