Participate in the October 2017 Member Challenge – Halloween Themed ($300 Prize)

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2017 Member Challenge – Halloween Themed ($300 Prize)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    bjblue2
    Participant

What a crazy month. Wasn’t sure i’d Get this done. A few mistakes and near the end you can hear my dog walk by .

Hopefully this will attach first try, but bear with me if it doesn’t.

Brenda

P.s. it’s the Stranger Things theme. (Just in case)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by bjblue2.
    rickeymike
    Participant

Days of the week (snap,snap) Days of the week, days of the week, days of the week (snap snap). This is what I will forever think of when playing Addams theme. Dying to find out what happened to Thursday and Friday. Ha.

klapaucjusz
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    here is my try with Hedwig’s Theme. I hope that it isn that bad. And have nice halloween 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by klapaucjusz.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by klapaucjusz. Reason: Better version :)
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Awesome, Embedded it for you!
    kayleighb

Well here is my butchered version of the Addams Family. I so wanted to do this one justice but I’ve had maybe 3 hours practise time tops over the course of the month to learn and memorise it. Gutted! I really struggled with the ending when you move further up the fretboard, my fingers just don’t play ball. If nothing else, you will witness the return of my frustrated face.

yoavlan

My entry for this month’s contest. I just realized today that it’s the last day to enter so I didn’t have much time to learn the song and it’s far from perfect 🙂

ukuleleloo
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’ve been traveling so haven’t had much time for practicing and some of my transitions need a little work. I’m a fan of Stranger Things (although I haven’t gotten around to watching the new episodes yet) so here is my video for Stranger Things. I’m playing my new ukulele (yay!) courtesy for Andrew of Rock Class 101 and Mike of UKE Republic. Thanks!

cindy_le
    Participant

Very last minute, but here it is! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by cindy_le.
    acloutier

Here’s my last minute take on Halloween:

acloutier

Again:

lisamcc
    Participant

My attempt at the Addams family theme, for Rock Class 101

lisamcc
    Participant

Somewhat a work in progress (you can probably hear my teeth grind during the stretches!) Been playing since Christmas so this was a stretch in so many ways! Lots and lots of new techniques and fun to play!

willchap
    Participant

Well, here is my submission. I’m loving the lessons and have a long way to go, but one step st a time. Thanks Andrew for a great site!

willchap
    Participant

Trying again, my October challenge submission

june12
    Participant

Signing in to compete in the challenge. Love to play. Just not as fast as Andrew. [email protected]

dinosanos

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.