Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    shmu88
    Participant

Happy October Challenge everyone!

Early entry this month because I won’t be able to practice much later.
    Here is my attempt at FingerPicking Etude No.31.
    I’m glad I sometimes have time outs at the Hospital to let me practice…without cats 😛

shmu88
    Participant

Oops forgot to mention:
    I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks

leb397
    Participant

@jbmills I guess I need a cat (ha). Well played and purrfect way to start todays practice. Beautiful cat too. Glad you shared!

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@jbmills07, “AHA HA HA. Aha.” 😉😅😂

Amadeus is such a good movie. I actually only somewhat recently watched it for the first time, but I’ve always loved Mozart. I used to listen to Mozart on CD’s. 😳😅 And the Beethoven.

Ha, I feel like anyone who performs successfully with a live animal on their head or shoulders should get an extra entry. 😂

lyndallk
    Participant

Love it @jbmills07 and @shmu88

Believe it or not, I was in “Amadeus” the play, many years ago. I played one of the “little winds” who don’t feature in the movie. Was the best fun ever. So I am obliged to do that tune this month. And loving learning it by the way.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by lyndallk.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@shmu88 – Beautifully played, Sam! I will send it to Chris to watch, I’m sure he’ll love it 🙂

shmu88
    Participant

Thanks Andrew!

rebeca
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here’s my submission for this month.
    In my view, the main challenge is in the right hand.
    Have a nice weekend eneryone! 🙂

gi_gi_
    Participant

@rebeca Wowwwwww! You play so well. Your dynamics are so good.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@rebeca – That was awesome! And I agree with you. I remember having to practice a lot b/c the right hand kept tripping me up lol.

jbmills07
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER 🙂

@rebeca
    and @shmu88 really well done!

Decided to not risk it this month and post early on! Think I will continue to practice this one and possibly post it again towards the end of the month to see how much I can improve it. Grandfather introduced me to Mozart, so I thought about him a lot while practicing and really wish he could see me preform this!

rebeca
    Participant

@gi_gi_: Thank you so much. So kind!

@Andrew
    : Thank you! yes, it required me a lot of repetition until it got stucked in my head. nevertheless, I still prefer struggling with the right hand rather than with the left one. I usually achieve more goals in the first case. with the left hand sometimes repetition is not enough 🙁

@jbmills07
    : so beautifully played and you learnt it so quicky! Congrats!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by rebeca.
    deadbuggy
    Participant

PREMIUM MEMBER who chose Haunted Uke this month. Even though it’s a Level 1 song, it’s perfect for me to work on sinceIoftenhavetroublewith….timing. Lovely melody and more tricky than I thought it would be. Many thanks AJ and Andrew!

june2020

Ok. Maybe not in time for this challenge, but if he had the time later, I’d be interested in that for the future.

marlongas
    Participant

As always,it sounds better when I’m not recording myself. I love stranger things and its OST. Thank you!!! I am premium member

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.