Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    acornjasper

Here’s the theme from Stranger Things. This felt an appropriate challenge for my level, but it still needs a bit of work!

I am a Premium Member

themccoys
    Participant

4 SPOOKY SOUNDS
    I’M A MEMBER

mademoiselleannette
    Participant

Hi everybody!
    here’s my October entry with Campabella Etude.
    The piece was challenging, and I had very limited time to prepare it, but I tried my best.

dal08260

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Happy Halloween!

felixhchan
    Participant

Here’s my entry for the October member challenge. I’m playing the Fingerpicking Etude no. 31.

I’m a premium member.

alysun1
    Participant

This month I really fell behind. I’ve been neglecting my practice and boy does it show. Believe me when I say you don’t want to listen to this version of Four Spooky Melodies. I’m going to keep at it though.

tessiert
    Participant

I am a premium member…and a huge Stranger Things fan! So there was no question which song I was going to learn, but it still needs a lot of work. Happy Halloween!

omaon4
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Andrew. Reason: PM Tag Added
    jeg143
    Participant

Listen to Stranger Things.m4a by James G. on #SoundCloud

Man is it hard to get a clean take when recording.

I am a premium member.

puppylovesuke
    Participant

Stranger things

Premium member

Working on it…

omaon4
    Participant

I submitted Lacrimosa about an hour ago and forgot to mention that I am i premium meme member
    Omaon4

puppylovesuke
    Participant

You’re telling me, James! Hit the record button and I lose all feel and touch, inconsistent sound, missing notes…couldn’t even remember the first chord change which I’ve never once forgot while practicing.

You play very crisp and your rhythm is so consistent during the circle thingy. Well done!

I’m sure if you and I keep at it one day… before we die we’ll be able to play while recording…haha.

ukandoit

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Can’t believe I worked that much to miss the deadline…I was in holidays and I uploaded the video but it seems my message was not accepted. Can you accept my entry if the video was uploaded on YouTube before the deadline?

Thank you for your answer

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by ukandoit.
    seoulkim

I am a premium member

I played ‘stranger things theme’. Although I didn’t have enough time practicing this month, it was still very joyful.

puppylovesuke
    Participant

One of the stranger things to ever happen to me occurred just this morning! When I awoke, there was this beyond tacky orange shirt on my nightstand. On it, a note that simply read, “try this – Dustin”

I put on the shirt and suddenly I was able to actually get through this song. Thanks Dustin whoever you are and whatever time you come from…

(note: my entry was sent yesterday, this is just for fun)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.