Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 194 total)
  • Author
    mueleski
    Participant

Forgot to add that I am a premium member or whatever the verbiage is.

concan
    Participant

I am a premium member.

I tried to play stranger things theme. I have to work to play more in time, but I think my dog has done a good job by barking twice in time 👍🏼

Have a nice evening

sir_anzalot
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone, here is my entry for this months challenge. I love Stranger Things and my low G is currently out of commission so this was quite the no brainer. Happy Halloween!

mark65536
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi, happy Halloween 👻

Here’s some fun I had with Stranger Things:

jbmills07
    Participant

@Tim0721 Thank you! I think you performed excellently!

@The_Bumble_Bard
    Thank you! 🙂

@jody_hendrickson
    Thank you! I hesitated in sharing the story actually, but I am glad I did. I actually originally had the whole story written on in the chat, and I deleted it and shortened it. I didn’t want to go on and on, but it was just such a crazy series of events that I felt compelled to share it. We are doing a special trip to the Veterans Cemetery this Wednesday, for a ceremony for Tony. Also, you must have posted your video while I was submitting mine and I didn’t get a chance to comment on your fantastic performance! Well done!

@Andrew
    as for another coincidence, early in the month as a personal long term goal, I decided I wanted to be one of the featured players in a rockclass101 video! And was I super surprised to see myself doing the stranger things theme! I was so excited! So I wanted to share that as well lol. Thank you!

janaq1
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi everyone,
    this month I chose Stranger Things. The real challenge for me is to keep the tempo without a metronome and especially pull offs in tempo.

sir_anzalot
    Participant

Sick recording @mark65536 👻

mkstewart67
    Participant

I am a premium member and I Love RockClass101.com

Thank you all so much for Sharing! I truly love participating, learning and seeing so many of you doing the same…so fun! Here is my take on Lacrimosa! Im still learning it everyday and moving toward more dynamics. It really does take more then a month for me to play these great songs well.

mark65536
    Participant

Thanks @sir_anzalot 🙂. Your playing is superb!

jlbross
    Participant

I am a premium member. My timing is off and not very smooth in parts. But ran out of time. I had some memorized but not all.
    I know I was supposed to keep my fingers down for the first melody and use my pinky for the third fret but I have an unusually small pinky so it is hard to get it to work properly. So it was easier to do it the way I did it. Maybe if I practiced a ton I could get the muscle memory working?

dividedsky
    Participant

I am a premium member.

Here is my submission of Haunted Uke. I love this haunting melody and really enjoyed playing along with the piano!

Happy Halloween!

Jane

yukalele
    Participant

I AM PREMIUM MEMBER

Apologies for the poor quality of the sound (and playing!) – mic went wonky.

I tried all of them this month; they were all good, particularly Stranger Things. But I couldn’t resist the Mozart arrangement – more fool me, because getting a smooth single take for the whole thing seems to be impossible, I just keep going wrong somewhere. Difficult to learn by heart for my aged brain.

PS – Loved the cats!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by yukalele.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by yukalele.
    jayton
    Participant

Hi,
    I practiced the Stranger Things theme, just love the show…. But so frustrating to record the theme… After dozens of takes my fingers got tangled up =)

Premium member

pysanky
    Participant

I am a Premium Member

For Oct I choose Lacrimosa, what a beautiful song!

moonshine
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER and here’s my recording of the Stranger Things theme. I tried to focus on my timing this month and I think I did pretty good up until the strum & tap sequence. Fun song!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 194 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.