Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    robinboyd
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I think you left off my request from a while back: Blackbird – the Beatles (sung version)

Edit: Oh, oops. Those were just the ones that were emailed to you. I should really wake up properly before replying.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by robinboyd.
    lisadmh
    Participant

Wow, what a list! And all the variety in the world. Can’t wait to vote. Thanks for adding this fun activity.

(Death Cab for Cutie, just sayin 😀)

miztaken
    Participant

Wow, thank goodness I will only have to listen to and choose from four songs
    (Misty would definitely be my choice if it ends up in your picks).
    Misty 😁

becky7777
    Participant

Can’t wait to see what you decide on. Looks like you have hundreds to choose the first 4 from if you guys are picking from the entire thread.

Been excited for this since it was announced in the year plan. It will be interesting to see how long it generally takes a song to go from being chosen, to release in the wild.

rickeymike
    Participant

Looks like the song that I sang at age 7 on stage for my singing recital has made the list! Yay!
    Check this somewhat jazzy version of the Hukilau Song.

bzediver

Pretty sure I heard someone yell “Freebird”.
    Of course “Stairway” is not allowed.

ripley
    Participant

I’d like to request an arrangement of Johnny Flynn’s Detectorists theme It’s a beautiful acoustic song from a great TV show 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by ripley.
    donovan

Im a premium member.
    Is this the right forum for requesting future song arrangements I can’t find in the list?
    If so, I’d love to have some kinda seasoned beginner level with strumming and singing on Teach Your Children and Marakesh Express by CSN. Please. 😍🥰😘

donovan

I like In Your Wildest Dreams and I know You’re Out There Somewhere by Moody Blues, but a different month so I can learn all of them.
    Also
    Radiohead- There There
    Blind Melon- No Rain
    Anything Clapton and BB King

lxismith45_
    Participant

I would like to request the song “Forst Day Of My Life”, by Bright Eyes.

laladehulu

Thank you for spending time making all those amazing tutorials! I love the tutorials about Yankee Doodle and Battle Hymn of the Republic. It would be great if you could also make an arrangement of the Battle Cry of Freedom :).
    Here are two different versions of the song:

gaberdude
    Participant
    anirbaf
    Participant

I’d love an arrangement of ‘la vie en rose’ fingerpicking style (:

Ashokan Farewell by Jay Unger is a beautiful song that would be perfect for the ukulele. I haven’t found a good tab for it online at all. Let’s do this one!

rickeymike
    Participant

Gaber – that’s very pretty. Right up Robin’s alley too!

Anibaf – One of my favorites

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.