Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    flaaaaaame
    Participant

The spectre by Alan Walker is incredible made acoustic!!

gronij

I would like to see song lessons for:

a.) Yesterday (by the Beatles)
    Jake Shimabukuro has a great YouTube lesson from 7 years ago, entitled “How to play Ukelele” but the
    lesson is incomplete.

b.) Wish You Were Here (by Pink Floyd)

c.) My, my, hey, hey (by Neil Young)

johnnyrotten

Nightswimming by R.E.M. Please!

holly1

Ok… So this one’s been on my mind for a while now, so I need to throw it out there to ya…

Saturday in the Park – by Chicago

Love it! and what a nice groove! Anyone else agree?? ~ Holly

mdugal
    Participant

Hello Andrew!
    Any plans for Memories? It’a beautiful song and is still a hit! Guess most beginners and earily intermediate would really appreciate. No one has yet come with a good version or even close to the quality of your song repertoire.

Best regards!

Michel

kovacsmeli

Hello! I also have a suggestion: Flea Walz. It is so nice and happy 🙂
    Thanks

ripley
    Participant

Talking of waltzes, here’s another, less cheerful, but very awesome song that I’d love to learn: Elliott Smith’s Waltz No.2.

murray_1212

The Leon Redbone version of Any Time including the intro which is not on the sheet music one can buy

akshxd
    Participant

Please do Evan’s Heal the World! It’s one of the most famous songs of all time. And Evan has done a wonderful job. And that Capo shift is brilliant. Pleaseeee. Thanks!

alterin

Wait for It from Hamilton (or anything from Hamilton, really, but especially Wait for It)

jpag7242
    Participant

“Carol of the Bells” (Prefer Trans Siberian Orchestra version, as it is so intense).

I’m a complete newbie to playing the ukulele, but I trust this group to find and put together an epic version!

This and Bohemian Rhapsody are my ultimate goals right now.

ripley
    Participant

Oh, good suggestion @jpag7242

jpag7242
    Participant

@ripley Thank you. I think so, although the right version may be too hard for me, I’ll work on it.

I’ve noticed the other ones I’ve run across are fairly repetitive, but some party of me believes Andrew won’t make it that easy on us, which I prefer. 🙂

joe150
    Participant

I like to see Sgt Pepper lonely Heart Club band. I like to see some old country music, Hank William sr, Johnny Cash, David Allen Coe, ect,

surfnrz

Can somebody please write a ukulele arrangement of The theme from The Mandalorian?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.