Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    kanae926
    Participant

That sounds like it has Matt’s name all over it. 😂 He’s a big Star Wars fan.

robinboyd
    Participant

Interesting that I can identify the Mandalorian theme when I hear it, but I can’t hum it. It doesn’t have a strong melody, which would make it hard to arrange. Kudos to anyone that manages it.

pennwarr

Thank you so much for this amazing site! I love your arrangements, and you are all fantastic teachers. I wish I had found your site long ago. I can’t believe how much I have progressed since finding it. I would love to see arrangements of the music of Yiruma – specifically, “Kiss the Rain” and/or “River Runs Through You”.

shann0potato
    Participant

I haven’t had a chance to read through the other requests, but I would love to see some Beirut songs added to the site in 2020. Most of Zach Condon’s music features the ukulele and has a really refreshing and interesting sound. Some popular songs to choose from include Postcards from Italy, the Penalty, Port of Call, Nantes, and Elephant Gun. ♥️

ukandoit

Hello RC101!

First request of 2020, and it’s a daring one..i’m almost shy to ask lol

I would like to see Andrew teaching us “Stallion” the original composition of our magic ukulele kid, Evan J De Silva.

If it is not taught on RC101 i’m going to spend soooooooo much time on youtube the next few month, what do i say, the next few years haha. I’m aware that having Evan on RC101 is a real chance and i don’t want to ask too much, i want that gold mine to be sustainable! So if this one is not possible as Evan wrote the original, his arrangements of “Volare – Gipsyking” or “A whole new world” will make me happy too!

I wish you the best for 2020, thank you for all the fantastic arrangements of 2019 and i hope you’ll have the fame you all deserve for your excellent work. I’m 100% sure that in a very close futur RC101 will be THE ukulele site, you really deserve to be known.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by ukandoit.
    unclemymy

Can u do this one as a tutorial. I would love to learn it. Thanks

kris fuchigami can’t take my eyes off of you

samash07
    Participant

My request is Misty Mountains from The Hobbit. Would love to learn it.

kelsey91
    Participant

Hi!
    I was wondering if you could teach Don’t stop me now by queen? I saw an amazing fingerstyle cover online and I think this would be so fun to play!
    Thanks!

grobertson

it would be great to see a tutorial of
    bridge over troubled water by simon and garfunkel if possible
    🙂

smudge
    Participant

I would love a tutorial on Georgia on My Mind (low G)
    Thank you!

becky7777
    Participant

*twitch* lookie Sprinting! (Back from page 8 lol! been awhile!)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by becky7777.
    ukecantbeserious
    Participant

Evan desilva’s Africa by Toto.

Gaby
    Participant

I am with ukandoit, I would love to learn Evans version (or any version really, but this one is brilliant!) of “A whole new world”! I have been looking for a nice fingerpicking version to learn for some time now (and Disney songs are always nice 😉 )

Other songs I would love to learn and would like to suggest are:

Me and Julio down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon

Maggie by Colin Hay

Good old fashioned Loverboy by Queen

🙂

ingusmw
    Participant

Any chance for the theme song of the mandalorian?

misswillarda
    Participant

I’d like a tutorial about Africa by Toto 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.