Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

For a classical pick, something from Eric Satie would be great. Gymnopedies are lovely.

The Gnossiennes would be fabulous on uke though. They’re harder and probably beyond me for speed, but I can hear the uke in it. Lots of hammer ons and embellishments:

kkaszuba
    Participant

Hi, Andrew! I’d love to see the Hawaiian songs category build. I know you have a classic arrangement of “Over The Rainbow,” but would it be possible for you to arrange a solo arrangement of the IZ version of that song? Might have to be a duet with background strumming.

rebeca
    Participant

I suggest “The song of the sun” by Mike Oldfield. The melody is catchy and simple but still hauntingly beautiful. I especially love the celtic vibes. I think it would sound amazing on the uke.

funkyjavi
    Participant

Please do a whole lotta love by led Zeppelin

kkaszuba
    Participant

Hey, Andrew! How ’bout Phil Collins’ “I Can Hear It In The Air Tonight” in a solo arrangement?

almay88
    Participant

Can you please do Classical Gas by Mason Williams?

Thank you. I really love your site.

🙂 Allen

anirbaf
    Participant

I’d love Bella Ciao finger picking style and in a key that I can sing to maybe B minor xD

anirbaf
    Participant

or maybe A minor?

katelacey
    Participant

Hi! Could you do the jazz version of “if I didn’t have you” by Randy Newman from the start of monsters inc? I think it would sound really cool on the uke👍

javier
    Participant

Hey Andrew! I have been watching since you posted la bamba tutorial, you and the crew are really good at he uke, and I have a song request may you please do a whole lotta love by led zeppelin please and thank you

javier
    Participant

Hey Andrew! may you please do whole lotta love by led zeppelin please and thank you

javier
    Participant

whole lotta love please

javier
    Participant

oops it showed errors and i thought i had to retype them srry

janna7

I’d love to learn some cool strumming with a possible rhythm beat for “Down to the River to Pray” by Alison Kraus. It was in the movie “Oh Brother Where Art Thou”.

riley_ukulele
    Participant

I would like to learn Better Be Home Soon by Crowded House. I reckon it would sound good on a low g ukulele.

Thanks,
    Riley

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.