Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    yeryspl
    Participant

Well, maybe not quite like the one made by an amazing girl – Katarzyna Stogowska (gotta be nice and make her some advertisement), but something around Rondo alla Turca always has my vote:

… or… Creep by Radiohead <mic drop>

emmiemc
    Participant

Hi! I’d love to see a tutorial for “Hang on Little Tomato” by Pink Martini. It’s a really cute, hopeful song.

I’ve attached a chord sheet that I’m struggling my way through too.

papalele
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I’d like to add to your song suggestion list the version of Turkish March that Evan plays

Thanks so much for all you do for the ukulele community!

jason-ford

Hi Andrew,

Can you please do a tutorial for the following song:

It’s called Asurias by Isaac Albeniz and it’s being played by Ana Vidovic (I love this song).

Would really appreciate it.

Regards
    Jason Ford

yeryspl
    Participant

that… was… awsome… bravo Evan!
    For me, it would be loooooong hours just to play it more or less decently, but I’d definitely like to take up the challenge 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by yeryspl.
    riberbula

I feel this would sound great in a voice + ukulele arrangement 🙂 What do you think?

garstar

Hello Andrew!

I would like to request a magical tune that I hope many on here would enjoy (you included!). The song is “Hikari (Simple and Clean)” by Utada Hikaru, from the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack.

Here is a lovely version on Piano:

And a wonderful short cover on Ukulele showing how magical it can sound, and maybe a source of inspiration:

This and Scarborough Fair are close to my heart (which I’m currently learning from your tutorial and I hope to play for you in a few months! 🙂 )

I hope you like it!

stianukulele

Hi

Jenny Wren could sound good on a low g, maybe something for Evan to arrange 😉

shann0potato
    Participant

Hey Andrew,

I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to watch Bo Burnham’s new special yet — (called “Inside” on Netflix) — but it’s really good. I’d love to see a ukulele adaptation (or inspired version) for one of those tracks on the site! A few of my personal faves that I think could work are: Stuck in a Room (35:30), Don’t Wanna Know (49:30), and That Funny Feeling (01:04:30).

Either way, I recommend checking it out, the show is an absolute work of art!

-SPK

malku2603
    Participant

Hii Andrew!! I have a song request can you please make a tutorial on unsullied from ASHES OF LOVE CDrama it is one of my most favorite songs but sadly there are no uke tutorials on the internet for this one.

janicevisser

Hello , I would love the fingerpicking tab and chords for Creedence Clearwater Revival’s Song ‘Green River’ please?

avikd19
    Participant

Hi!
    It would be awesome if guys made arrangements for these two songs:
    1.Marry Me-Train
    2.Ocean Eyes-Billie Eilish

t2kizz

I really love the diversity of songs on here and the challenge of different styles. Can we get some Green Day? Any sort of punky strummy song works as well. Thank you for your time and I appreciate everything that’s already up so no worries if not! 🙂 Have a great day anyone reading this!!!

skrivi

Dear Andrew,

I would like to ask you for making arangement of song Sometimes whe we touch (high G ukulele). It is beautiful song with catchy melody, so it could sound very good. What do you think? Do you know this one?

I would like to say thank you, because I learn everything on you from Rockclass 101. Everytime I come back to learn something new.

Have a nice summer.

Greetings from Czech Republic
    Michal Skřivánek

skrivi

Hello,

what do you think about this? Steven Warren made beautiful arrangement.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.