Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

What about something by Enya? This would probaby be level 10, but it has interesting potential with percussion bits.

amylilley

I would love to learn to play ‘Dancing in the Moonlight’ by Toploader, it’s such an uplifting song 🙂

samash07
    Participant

Tunes I’d love to see a tutorial for:-

– Ballad of the Goddess (it’s like a reversed Zelda’s Lullaby, which was already covered by Andrew)
    – Dearly Beloved (Kingdom Hearts)

uke_life
    Participant

Gnossienne 1 by Erik Satie please!!!

miztaken
    Participant

“WALKING ON SUNSHINE” by Katrina and the Waves. We all need some happiness in this crazy world.
    Please.

johnnyrotten

How about Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf

riberbula

I love Scandinavian folk music, so it would be awesome to get an ukulele arrangement for this piece:

or another polska, preferably in any minor key 🙂 in high G or low G… <3

yeryspl
    Participant

Valerie by The Zutons (or Amy Winehouse) – wonder if it is possible to arrange this legendary piece

or literally anything of ACDC or Metallica… or some piano classics like Rondo Alla Turca – generes not so explored so far

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by yeryspl.
    luv2uke
    Participant

YES! I second that!

misskika
    Participant

Air by Taimane would be so interesting to learn! It’s such a relaxing song.

kkaszuba
    Participant

Hello, Andrew! I’d love to see you do a lesson on playing Dueling Banjos on the ukulele!

dirk55
    Participant

very funny that our community member Jonnhy Rotten makes a request for the iconic song by Edith Piaf called Je Ne Regrette Rien. My parents played the song every week at that time on their already advanced record player. And when I, as a young boy, saw the then still black and white performance on TV, I discovered the passion how Edith performed it. Precious memories.Great song!. And nicely played already Jonnhy 🙂 Do you also play Sex Pistols on the uke? LOL. Greetings, Dirk

johnnyrotten

Thanks Dirk55, but that’s not me playing. I agree with the nostalgia provided by this song, and yes, I’d like to learn some sex pistols tunes too. It’s Victoria Day weekend here in Canada so maybe God Save the Queen?

dirk55
    Participant

@johnnyRotten Go Johnny Go!.. Would be awesome to play that rocker on the uke. Will do it too, with a bunch of distortion added. “No future” haha.. Greets, Dirk

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by dirk55.
    cherry4455

I would appreciate if you can teach this song ” That’s what friends are for ”
    Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.