Official RC101 Song Request List

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Official RC101 Song Request List

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 553 total)
  • Author
    patparr
    Participant

Hi Andrew.
    Do you think you can arrange something with Evan to write down the Tab for November Rain?
    I asked him already if he has the tabs and he don’t.
    But if Rockclass ask for it, he may make it. 😉

He played it recently and as usual what he is playing is awesome.
    Here is the link to his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-fq6G9Zww

I miss this kind of courses from you. It would be nice if you can work on this one and teach us.
    (I think I can learn it by myself with the tabs, but you always provide great tricks and ways to play his songs in an easier way)

Thank you.

wabbit
    Participant

I’d love to see a clawhammer version of The Wellerman.

qiuyan
    Participant

Always with me – Spirited Away

American Pie – Don McLean (most arrangements I can find online are just strumming and sing-along, but I cannot sing, so would love to see a finger style version)

Vincent – Don McLean

And +1 to some of the suggestions from @The_Bumble_Bard above. Would love to see some musical songs.

Thanks!

jnjmalos
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    My husband and I would love a version of the Good Omens theme song. Always leaves us in a happy mood.
    Thanks again for the lessons.

patparr
    Participant

Hi Andrew.
    Please, November rain played by Evan. 🙂

Here is the link to his video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-fq6G9Zww

Free Bird Song by Lynyrd Skynyrd… the YouTube guy for Ukulele Cheats does a nice version of it. Would be great if we could get the interactive tabs on soundslice to play along.

shmu88
    Participant

Hi!
    Please do Dragon by Jake Shimabukuro 🙂

Sam

suecarroll
    Participant

I absolutely love “My Foolish Heart” by Bill Evans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dl4Gteq_Ik) and would love to learn to play it. Jeremy Pelt has a version, too (on the Oscar Peterson, Live at Town Hall album), that blows me away. I can just imagine what A.J. could do with it. His compositions of “Can’t Help Falling in Love with You” and “Sleep Walk” are my style, too!

I’m what I consider an advanced beginner, so if you do decide to add this to your lessons, I would hope it isn’t too intricate. 😁

Thanks for your consideration,

cinichol
    Participant

Great suggestions!

johanna2509
    Participant

I’d love to see an arrangement of Under the Sea like the rendition of Ian O’Sullivan!

(I don’t know if this was already suggested)

annemarie
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    I would love to learn a finger style arrangement if any Pat Metheny tune but specifically, ‘Letter From Home’

Thanks for your consideration!

Anne

lyndallk
    Participant

Hi Andrew. Thanks again for all the lessons and your commitment moving the uke community onwards and upwards.

The theme from Succession – that’s so brilliant

Some Aussie songs – such as “Under the milky way” Or “You’re the voice” I’ll think about some others too.

Can we do some slide ukulele lessons?

lbilkie
    Participant

Steven, will you please do a Low G arrangement of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas?

joe150
    Participant

I second Freebird, it is a great song to fingerpick.

idaho10
    Participant

Andrew, in your great song list, could you look at including Prelude from Suite No. 1 by Bach?

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 553 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.