Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
August 16, 2021 at 10:11 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47990
AndrewKeymaster@joelnal – Well done, Joel! Left hand looks great and the piece sounds great overall, but there is one area I want you to work on: your right hand.
I made this video for another member the other day and the first point I talked about is exactly what I would have filmed for you, too.
August 15, 2021 at 8:33 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47986
AndrewKeymaster@smokealot & @mademoiselleannette – Beautiful playing, guys. And love the backdrop, Ulli π
August 12, 2021 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47964
AndrewKeymasterAugust 10, 2021 at 11:51 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47947
AndrewKeymaster@cinichol – Let me know if you have questions. This section is also covered in the lesson starting at: https://youtu.be/ECoPke7tRa4?t=1536
@ldarrow – Let me know if you have questions π
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Joseph! Glad to have you on-board. If you ever need help with the lessons, don’t hesitate to ask π
August 10, 2021 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47941
AndrewKeymasterActually Linda, what you stated is the way to fix it. Can you post a video playing up to speed so I can hear/see what’s going on. Doesn’t have to be the whole song.
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Sarah! Glad you found us. Be sure to start here and if you ever need help on the lessons, don’t hesitate to post questions here or email me.
I look forward to watching your performance of BR π
August 9, 2021 at 12:40 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47932
AndrewKeymasterclempek – Excellent playing, Clem! Only thing I’d say is to keep working on some of those transitions where you have a bit of a pause. Overall, it was awesome! And you can check the renewal/expiration date for your membership by clicking “Account Info” in the menu. You’ll see the date on that page.
debb1985 – That Pono sounds great, Debb! And I dig the soft feel you’ve got throughout your performance. Well done this month!
lyndallk – Beautiful playing, Lyndall! I enjoyed listening to your performance π
qiuyan – Well done! Here’s my feedback for you π
AndrewKeymasterThat’s awesome, Jay! π
AndrewKeymasterThey’re all level 3, except for Game of Thrones. I’d say River is the most challenging of the bunch, but they’re all upper intermediate to advanced.
AndrewKeymasterWelcome, Toni! Glad to have you on-board π
August 6, 2021 at 11:56 am in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47909
AndrewKeymasterThanks for the kind words, @deadbuggy and @bibilele!
@kittycatlin – Beautifully played! Well done πAugust 5, 2021 at 6:20 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47895
AndrewKeymaster@bibilele – Sounds awesome! Great job on nailing the playful feel. Only thing I’d say is keep working on the harder runs in the B melody so you don’t drop on the tempo. Overall, excellent work this month!
@deadbuggy – Beautiful playing, Sara! And I dig the outro you wrote π
AndrewKeymasterThis is the one Ashley uses. It sounds great and is quite affordable!
August 4, 2021 at 11:33 pm in reply to: Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge β Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes! #47887
AndrewKeymaster@misterbones – I think you nailed it! This was a great idea for a challenge for you. Timing sounds great – and your right about the change in the vibe. But also the little things you do, like the accented strum, give it a sound that’s unique to you. I dig it!
-
AuthorPosts