Ask Taimane ANY Ukulele Question for Chance to WIN Her Uke!

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Ask Taimane ANY Ukulele Question for Chance to WIN Her Uke!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    radstadoc
    Participant

she is just awesome.

smartinuk

I love watching Taimane perform, demonstrating how versatile the uke is as an instrument and showing that is certainly has a place outside of Hawaiian culture.

cyberloh
    Participant

I like Taimane’s unique ukulele performance. She makes the ukulele world so colourful !

jose_medina
    Participant
    debbiyou
    Participant

Taimane is truly inspirational. I can identify with her love of stage performance and dance, but to play ukelele and dance with such beauty and passion is truly a gift. I believe we can all strive and continue to reach, but only some are blessed with a true gift of creativity, musicality, dance, and ability to move your audience. We are thankful that Taimane shares her gift.

tinkeh

I think Taimane is easily one of the fastest and best strummers out there, especially her flamenco style.

sitka_rn
    Participant

When I get discouraged or just lazy..only takes one live Taimane feed and out comes my uke and … I am motivated
    I long to sit at the Hilton and feel the vibes in person… nice answer video

classicuke

I really enjoy hearing the classical music with the flair that makes it feel worldly.

ukulele_erik
    Participant

Taimane,

I really enjoy the way you seem to get lost in the music when you play. It seems as if you are transported to another dimension. I feel that when I listen to your music.

Thank you!

chipkk

The wonderful thing about his artist is her passion for her craft and willingness to openly share that passion. Freely answering questions about her history and techniques only advance other who are striving to improve their skills and love of the uke.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Wow! You guys rock 🙂 Taimane read through all the comments and absolutely loved them. Thank you for all the love!

We’ll definitely be collaborating with Taimane again, this was a lot of fun for everyone. And a big congrats to **drum roll** chipkk! Congrats Chip you won the 2nd giveaway ukulele! I’ll email you soon so we can ship it out to you!

chipkk

Many thanks to everyone who put this together, Andrew, Mike, and of course Taimane. It’s your love of the uke that is so contagious to us all regardless of our individual skill sets.

gerhard
    Participant

I’d also like to thank everyone involved in this. Great fun reading the comments and listening to Taimane answer questions. Congrats to the giveaway winners! Aloha!

chipkk

I just wanted to give another thanks out to Andrew, Mike at Uke Republic, and of course Taimame for the extra giveaway for this months giveaway. The extra uke arrived yesterday and both my daughter and I instantly started playing songs we are trying to learn. It sounds great and the since neither of had a Soprano size uke this is something new for both of us. A new gig bag purchased from Uke Republic and Taimane’s CD playing in the background makes for a completes the package

All I can say is that everyone involved in this giveaway and with this site truly ROCK.

chrissi
    Participant

Hi, which kind oft strings would you prefer for a tenor koa-ukulele?
    Thank you, Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.