Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the April 2020 Member Challenge – WIN Kanile’a Tenor Ukulele!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    morrieuke1
    Participant

Thanks rickeymike, and nice job Raffy!

voyager
    Participant

I choose to do day-o. Hope you like it!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by voyager. Reason: Add link
    Andrew
    Keymaster

noonka – WOW, bravo! I don’t know what to say, that performance left me speechless. Amazing playing 🙂

morrieuke1 – Bravo, Michael! Your playing is getting better and better every time I listen! Love the laid-back feel. Excellent job on sustain and just the overall vibe. You aced this piece. Keep up the great work and thx for the kind words!

raffybaking – Hi Raffy, this feedback is for Loke Lani. The ending (fingerpicked) part is perfect, good job there! But for the triplet strum, your execution of the right hand technique is more in-line with rasgueado rather than the triplet strum. Check out the lesson that Matt taught to learn a few ways to perform the right hand technique. After you work on it, post another video and we’ll make sure you’ve got it down 🙂

robinboyd – Wonderfully done, Robin! I’d give you the same feedback I left for Michael. Both of you nailed the big takeaways of this song. Keep up the great work!

voyager – Well done! Here is my feedback for you 🙂

unclemymy

Im a premium member

taylor22jane
    Participant

PREMIUM MEMBER

My first post! 🙂 Convinced my family to get involved since we are all in one place: my brother is improvising on the bass and sister on the cajon. I have the whole family humming Day-O now, what a fun classic.

lisadmh
    Participant

Wow, Taylor22jane, that was great! I love the whole family gig. You did an amazing job with the tune and your backups were awesome. Thank you for sharing.

lyndallk
    Participant

Fantastic @laurasil. Glad we’ll get to hear you do the solo too.

lyndallk
    Participant

Love the family playing. Such a good version @Taylor22jane. Thanks

lisamcc
    Participant

That was brilliant @Taylor22jane! Loved the family vibe – the benefits of lockdown if you have your own backing group!

rickeymike
    Participant

Nice job, Voyager!

Good waltz, Mymy! Tell the fan that he was off the beat, just a little. haha. Nice Job!

Loved the performance, Jane. And the social distancing. ha

Andrew
    Keymaster

unclemymy – Great job! I thought you did really well, the one thing I will suggest is to target your practicing on sections that you stumble on.

So for example, bar 17 and 18 are toughies with the big stretch requirement. So you want to practice 16 going into 17, 17 to 18, and 18 to 19, before putting it all together: 16-19. In essence, you’re focusing on one phrase.

Ohh, and don’t forget to tune before you record 🙂

taylor22jane – I loved it! I just shared it on our social media. You guys rock!

samash07
    Participant

Just saw Rockclass101 post on Instagram and immediately logged into the forums to watch the performance.

This is something truly amazing and beautiful especially in a time like this. Keep rocking @taylor22jane and family! That was fantastic!

taylor22jane
    Participant

We are humbled!! Thanks everyone, I feel so welcomed already 🙂 Glad we could spread a little joy! @samash07 @rickeymike @lyndallk @lisamcc @lisadmh

surfnrz

@taylor22jane brilliant! Loved every bit of it!

morrieuke1
    Participant

Wow Taylor22jane, that was amazing I enjoyed listening to your performance! Thanks for the feedback Andrew!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.