Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the August 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Fingerpicking Etudes!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    ldarrow
    Participant

Really horrible month for me this month so was not able to put in the time I needed. Even published my first shot video due to time constraints. But I guess it is all about progress. My goal this month was to learn 4 finger picking and try to get comfortable with it. I am now more comfortable with it than a month ago. Plan on this etude being a warmup piece for me each time I play with the hopes that this fingerpicking will get to be natural for me

biancak
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi, this is what I could squeeze into this month. As always with submissions on the last day, it feels half finished…

concan
    Participant

I am a premium member

Like always the month is over and i need more time to practice . It is not fast enough, but i tried to play it regularly.
    I wish all of you having a good time.

andrewvh
    Participant

Here’s my go at Day Dreaming. A lovely tune, Andrew and a pleasure to play, even though I didn’t quite hit the 11th Bar right.

morrieuke1
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    So enjoyable to learn and play this Etude-so tuneful-nice job Andrew and thank you!

ldarrow
    Participant

Forgot. I am a premium member

gi_gi_
    Participant

Do we have to say if we are Premium members onour submissions? I’m new to RockClass101 and it’s my first submission.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@gi_gi_ – Only for Kanile’a Giveaway Challenges 🙂

sarahd
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER…
    Using up every last minute of practice time just like I always do! Here’s Fingerpicking Etude no. 25: “Morning Dew”. 🙂

gi_gi_
    Participant

Thanks Andrew. I love all the etudes and enjoyed everyone’s submissions.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by gi_gi_.
    gi_gi_
    Participant

This is my second attempt at Etude #1. The tempo is a little faster. You can hear my leather ukulele strap squeaking 🙂 Sorry about that.

santai
    Participant

Half a year without a submission – though I’ve been watching from afar. 😉

Finally started practicing early enough into the month again to arrive at a version I could submit as close to the deadline as always. ^^; Travis picking definitely has me hooked! Enjoy. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by santai.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by santai.
    kirpuff
    Participant

At the buzzer 🙂

Ive been very grateful for this site the past few months. The challenges have given me alot of much needed distraction during a difficult time (even though I havent bothered making recordings) so thanks, Andrew and RC101 team, keep up the good work 🙂 just wanted you to know

cinichol
    Participant

Shoot. Not gonna make the deadline, but will still post tomorrow. #myjobiskillingme

tux4tgvf5
    Participant

Please excuse any redundancy. I’m not very good at this. Here is my August submission Morning Dew. I suffered tendonitis in my fret arm from 9/2020 – 3/2021. I started playing again in April 2021 and it feels great. Thanks for listening. – Tom 🤙

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by tux4tgvf5.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.