Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Mixed Bag!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Mixed Bag!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Just something I do, Jerry. You can ignore my weird movements lol

Andrew
    Keymaster

@nthibode – Bravo, Nathalie! Great groove and hip look. I’m taking notes 😉

myukemylife
    Participant

@andrewhardel Hello about the song Into the maze it has one chord to switch from Eb to Fadd9(1) so I find that if I put my ring with pinky on fifth fret its bit easier and sounds good its that correct to play it??

Andrew
    Keymaster

@myukemylife – that works!

nthibode

Thanks @Andrew! Like Jerry, I had noticed the left-hand slide you do at some parts (and I liked it) so I tried to copy you. Hope it worked!

gstriph
    Participant

Great. LOL. Now I’m gonna have to do that too! 😀

nthibode

Go for it Jerry, if you you’re a fan too! To start I played along with Andrew’s audio recording at a really slow speed, then gradually increased the speed as I got comfortable with the addition of the slide. Have fun!

annemarie
    Participant
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@annemarie – can you upload your video to YouTube and share the link? Our upload feature is meant for photos only.

annemarie
    Participant

qiuyan
    Participant

Finally stringed my spare ukulele to low-G two weeks ago to learn Gymnopédie No.1 !

andrewvh
    Participant

Here’s my go at Take Five. I really enjoyed learning this. I would like to try doing a split screen video with the rhythm section- any suggestions for a free/cheap tool for this for Windows.

lisadmh
    Participant

Here’s my recording of Into the Maze. I chose it because i wanted to practice the arpeggiated strum, which for nicely with this song I think. The long run of bar chords kinda makes my wrist hurt in a weird way, not just muscles but something else… I wonder if i have bad form. I can only play it a few times in a row at a time.

Nice song!

myukemylife
    Participant

Sounds nice 😊

myukemylife
    Participant

Lovely 🙂 👏🏻

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.