Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Mixed Bag!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the February 2021 Member Challenge – Theme: Mixed Bag!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    ccwuke
    Participant

Hi, here’s my recording of Take 5. Had grander plans to record the harmony, and do a split screen thing, but will have to settle for this quick iPad recording

There’s no where to hide in this piece when your timing is off! 🙂

Chris

lyndallk
    Participant

Thanks Brett – I was thinking of trying that, and doing it on imovie, maybe I should just invest in an app that does this stuff. Or maybe I just won’t bother. They are the options.

akukes73
    Participant

Here is my attempt at Into the Maze. I’m not quite up to speed but won’t have time to post next weekend. One thing I have noticed is that Andrew and other teachers (and the more experienced players) seem to hardly move the right hand away from the strings, which presumably is optimal for playing songs at speed. Though I wouldn’t say my hand is moving or bouncing a lot it is in comparison. If I try not to move my hand even with curling my fingers in I still catch the strings…. any suggestions?

morrieuke1
    Participant

Gymnopedie No.1 by French composer Erik Satie, brilliantly arranged for low G ukulele by Steven Warren-I am blown away by the amount of talent in this rock class community-instructors and members, it is great to be a part of, keeping me challenged and motivated. Thank you Andrew, and Steven for another great arrangement!!

cncamacho
    Participant

Love seeing and hearing everyone’s ukes and takes on the different songs.

I have a ways to go on this one smoothing out transitions and working up to speed but here’s my Into the Maze. As always I’m worse on recording than in practice 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by cncamacho.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Link Removed
    Andrew
    Keymaster

@cncamacho – Looks like the track isn’t available on soundcloud.

clempek
    Participant

Hi everybody !
    I know there are lots of beginner mistakes but for the first time I can participate to the monthly chalenge so … ^^

ps : Thx Andrew for this beautiful song

myukemylife
    Participant

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Nice 👍🏻

robinl
    Participant

Hi everyone, here is my recording of Into the Maze, had a lot of fun learning this song!

ukandrea
    Participant

Hi Andrew & Matt, hi Ukulele friends,
    THAT was A LOT OF FUN!

Please find here my performance of Matt’s beautiful arrangement of Take 5:

I hope you like it.

Happy strumming,
    Andrea

aloooy
    Participant

Excited to try Soaring Lead on my electric uke, though not as yet as smooth as I would have liked on the most difficult part.

I did not find anyone doing the this piece. So I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

cncamacho
    Participant

Trying an updated link for my take on Into the Maze:

misterbones
    Participant

Here’s my attempt at the 2 chord jam

katazumiri
    Participant

Hello everyone!

Here is my “Take Five”:

Have a nice day!

cncamacho
    Participant

@Katazumiri — So cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.