Participate in the July 2019 Member Challenge – Summer Blockbusters!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the July 2019 Member Challenge – Summer Blockbusters!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 223 total)
  • Author
    brenna
    Participant

Hallo!!
    For the July challenge I asked some help to Alessandro, the best bass player in the camping, to give you a roulotte version of the SpongeBob theme. I hope you like it.

Gianluca

kanae926
    Participant

It’s always fun to watch you play, Gianluca! It’s even cooler that you can jam with your son. 😎

brenna
    Participant

Be sure it’s fun for me too!!
    Grazie!!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@brenna – I love it, so much fun to watch. Great job to both of you and hope your trip is going awesome! 🙂

brenna
    Participant

Thank you Andrew!!
    The secret of the performance is the chirping of cicadas!!

rickeymike
    Participant

Love the duet, and the ending, and the cicadas! Our Cicadas give us a sunset concert every day during summer.

hotmilktea

@brenna so summer!so cool!

brenna
    Participant

😊😊👍

beebee
    Participant

SPONGE BOB
    Hi y’all! My 9yo grandson and I are beginners who just joined in June and did Tonight You Belong To Me. He was such a diligent practicer I got him Premium Membership! He’s working on Stranger Things and I’m doing Sponge Bob; I’m not fast yet, but got us each metronomes to help with that. Here’s my July effort, recorded at my Dad’s where I have loads of time while I take care of him and he’s “entertained” by the music. (He’s got Dementia, so this is the only thing he seems to enjoy.) I filtered in some appropriate bubbles for that special underwater feel. I hope you tolerate my “novicia.” 😹🐝🐝

lisadmh
    Participant

Star wars help please. Any thoughts on replacing the slide in bar 19? Or fixing it? It doesn’t sound out well acoustically and it’s bugging me. The down works but not the up. Hammer on doesn’t help and just plucking the last of the three notes is too overpowering.

Thanks!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@lisadmh – I can’t think of a way to make it easier than cut the chord and just play the melody on string 1.

lisadmh
    Participant

Thanks Andrew, I’ll try that.

Star Trek next? TNG please. I’m loving this. 😀😀😀

Andrew
    Keymaster

@beebee – Donovan’s awesome! I can’t wait to hear his rendition of ST 🙂

You played so well! Timing was excellent. Don’t worry about speed, keep doing what you are doing and it will come. P.S. love the shirt!

rickkhan
    Participant

Almost through learning the Star Wars melody! Love it.
    Rick

jinajupiter
    Participant

Brenna, tell Alessandro he has a fan! You did great too 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by jinajupiter.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 223 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.