Participate in the March 2020 Member Challenge – Classical Themed!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the March 2020 Member Challenge – Classical Themed!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    nthibode

Thanks Chris! 🙂

willymac
    Participant

Thank you so much for having these challenges. They are great fun and I learn so much from doing them. Here’s my entry for the March challenge.

mikewatts
    Participant

Very much a beginner – my fist challenge.

mfaske
    Participant

Here’s my entry for the March 2020 Member Challenge. Waltz in C (no.2). Thanks so much for having these! Good luck everyone!

mszatanik

Hi! 🙂
    here’s my entry, with Waltz in C:

coffeemug
    Participant

Hi, friends! I initially started working on Lágrima but realized with my very slow progress, I may not get the fingerings down by the end of the month. So I switched to the waltz which had its tough spots of its own.

Thanks Rock Class team for a fun challenge!

Stay safe!

lisa-k
    Participant

Here’s my attempt at Lagrima. A bit out of my league as this is only month 3 of my ukulele learning experience. I’m hoping with more practice that my playing will become more consistent, and there’ll be less residual strung noise when moving my left hand. Thank you!

smudge
    Participant

Here is my March Entry! This piece was quite challenging and I need to pick up the tempo!
    I hope everyone is staying home and playing a lot of music!
    I am a premium member.

schaap123
    Participant

Hi there!

Been following rock class 101 for quite a while, finally decided to take the plunge and become a member and submit an entry 🙂 It’s been fun practicing, here’s the result, my attempt at Lagrima. Not quite flawless, but can’t fault the instructions – the were excellent (as always). Thanks!

omaon4
    Participant

Thanks, Andrew.

I can’t help with Hawaiian. 😁

jinajupiter
    Participant

Hello everybody. I sound like I play in a cathedral because I plugged in into an amp. I didn’t spend so much time as the piece needs, but wanted to submit anyway.
    Should I say
    I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER?

dorabr
    Participant

I made it! On the last day but I did it. I’ve been watching some of the entries and all of them were great. Congrats for your dedication everyone! Good luck

mirthy

so I’m posting this as it is my only recording that I managed to get from start to finish. I am hoping that posting it and taking off the pressure will get me over my ‘stage’ fright and I’ll post a better one.
    Waltz in C.

santai
    Participant

This challenge marks one year of rocklass101.com for me! I’ve learned a lot and am still motivated to learn and practice more – and for this I want to thank you, the community here! 🙂

I was aiming to learn Lagrima this month, since it is something I believe my mother used to play on her guitar when I was a child. I started late into the challenge and got section A memorized, but still not ready to play fluently, even at a slow pace…
    So I changed plans (like others here did, too ^^;) and went for the Waltz instead. And this is, where I see how much I’ve learned over the last year: Three days time, and I got this piece somewhere half-decent! Yay!

So, once again: Thank you! I’m looking forward to another great year of learning and growing. 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by santai.
    kirpuff
    Participant

I’m having to teach my music students online during this mess. I started a tutorial video with “Hey guys!” and felt like an Andrew! Much respect to you cause all this recording and editing and uploading videos is a difficult process.

Anyway, I had some extra time this month so I decided to shoot for the whole banana. Definitely still in the learning stages and my hand starts to fall off around theme 7 :/

Great arrangement! Thanks Evan and Andrew, looking forward to some Hawaiian songs next month!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.