Participate in the October 2019 Member Challenge – WIN a CUSTOM Kanile’a!

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2019 Member Challenge – WIN a CUSTOM Kanile’a!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 303 total)
  • Author
    timolnz
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER
    Run out of time…this will have to do…Tim

alterin

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I feel like I’ve reached my current limit in what I can do with this. Definitely want to revisit in the future, but I think this is my ceiling for now:

holly1

Thanks @Andrew for the comments, and yes, it was tricky playing in the dark and wearing that mask, as if those chord changes weren’t tricky enough for me. And @surfnrz glad you liked it!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by holly1.
    mfaske
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Happy Halloween everybody! This was a very difficult challenge for me. Not anywhere near where I would like for it to be, but this will have to do – TIME’S UP!.

I tried to record a video performing in my Halloween costume for the bonus, but it was a complete fail. I’ll post a clip next. Thanks to everyone!

mfaske
    Participant

HALLOWEEN COSTUME PERFORMANCE… I don’t know what ever made me think this was a good idea. Complete fail! 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by mfaske.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by mfaske.
    givingtree89

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey everyone! This is my first time joining the RockClass101 challenges! Enjoy my video, I would love any feedback!

Happy Halloween! I’m having a great time playing in my costume! Holy Ukuleles Batman!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by givingtree89.
    kcharles15
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

I worked on this on and off throughout the month. Please forgive the poorly executed page turn for the third page!

holly1

@mfaske – LMAO that was amazing, and I thought I had it difficult, kudos to you for even attempting! I loved it!

kelsey91
    Participant

Here is my entry for October! I only learned this about 10 days ago so it’s not perfect. Also it’s late and my eyes were going…. but happy Halloween! To be honest I don’t really like this song but I wanted to enter the contest.
    Hope you like it!

ukuleleloo
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I been busy and haven’t had a chance to participate in many challenges this year but hope to get back into playing my ukulele. Here is my entry for this month…I’m a little rusty.

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

jkulele

Resubmitting with obligatory premium member sentence
    I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Fairly new Premium Member here. Gave the sound of silence a try. First time venturing away from strumming but enjoyed the challenge. Still a way to go with this one but I will keep at it until I have it nailed. For now here is my submission. Feedback welcome.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Andrew. Reason: Deleting original post - added text
    gardn_gnome
    Participant

Hi All,

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Here’s as far as I got with the Sound of Silence. It’s really rough… but it was a lot of fun to play and I know I’ll keep working on it. Happy Halloween everyone!

–kim

chi-_-t
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

First time doing one of these challenges and it certainly was a challenge. It still needs a bit of work but this was about the best I could get it with the time running out. Happy Halloween!

santai
    Participant

Here’s my submission for this month!

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

My wife had a lot of fun with my attempts to make this work with the pumpkin “mask” (which is actually a bag for sweets) getting in my way sometimes. I uploaded a take, where it all worked out fine, though. 😉

Happy Halloween everybody! 😀

becky7777
    Participant

Oh my goodness mfaske!! ROFLMAO!!!! My reptilian (air inflated?) Halloween brother. 😄😆😂 That made my night. Love how it just kind of envelopes the uke and the head flops down after you completely disappear sitting down.

Dinosaur hazmat suit = 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 303 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.