Participate in the October 2020 Member Challenge – WIN the Islands Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the October 2020 Member Challenge – WIN the Islands Kanile’a

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    andracass
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi Andrew, hi everyone. Today I take the ukukele again after a three-month break for various reasons. I know that the performance of the piece needs to be improved and that I have not used the required technique, but in the meantime I wanted to resume playing and this challenge with this fantastic prize encouraged me to do so.

robinboyd
    Participant

Oh, I forgot to add

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

olemartin
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Below is my shot at “Melodic Etude”.

I was hoping to be able to do St Anne’s, but I realize I still have some work to do with that one. Thanks for combining the contest with a course! I learned a lot this month.

Greetings!

torung
    Participant

Hi this is my “Triple Strum Etude” vid after 20 times recording, sigh…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by torung.
    janaq1
    Participant

Andrew, thank you for the unexpected and kind praise. I will try to improve the accuracy in my left hand. 🙂 And I’m also looking forward to learning the etude – it sounds very nice.

misterbones
    Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Squeezing my take of the triple strum etude in at the last second. I just signed up as premium member, and this is the first time ever for me to participate in such a challenge and post a video publicly.

ukandrea
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    please find here my submission of Melodic Etude.

The Kanilea Uke is soooo beautiful, the winner will be very lucky for sure.

Andrea

willymac
    Participant

Here’s my entry for the October Challenge.

St. Anne’s Reel

willymac
    Participant

Oh,

I am a Premium Member

sebaraedo
    Participant

Thank you so much Andrew!! Your words mean a lot for me! Thanks

kirpuff
    Participant

Recorded this at work earlier this week, just in case I didnt get another chance before today….and whaddya know?

Wish I had time to get a cleaner take, but I still enjoyed learning this piece very much! Thanks!!

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

emiliano
    Participant

Hi this my entry for this month, I really enjoy songs that make you feel like you wanna dance haha, fun challenge.

In the part B I could not make my hands do the suggested position on the video lesson I think I lack strength on it so I had to figure one alternative that worked for my hand.

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by emiliano.
    sir_anzalot
    Participant

Thanks for your Feedback @Andrew 🙂
    I’m aware of the slide mishaps but it can’t be helped, not really used to using my pinky for these yet and it get’s in the way of pulling them of right consistently. Currently working on left Hand pinky control in other pieces too 😉

mademoiselleannette
    Participant

Hi guys!
    Here’s my entry with Triple Strum Etude for October’s Challenge.
    I had a lot of fun learning this new technique even though it was a little challenging in the beginning.
    Thank you to Andrew and the team for challenging us to keep learning and become better musicians!

pgoody
    Participant

I am a premium Member

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by pgoody.
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.